Chapter 5

One of the guys break off it is Aaron Carpenter. he introduces himself.

"Hey I'm Aaron. sorry the guys r throwing around some vine ideas or els they would be a bit more interested"

"It's ok I probably took everyone by surprise"

"Yeah you did but I'm sure it's cool if James says you are a good singer then you would do fine on stage the crowd loves whatever we put out there honestly"

Oh my god I hadn't though about it but in a short amount of time I would be on a big stage having to perform in front of hundreds of people. My stomach kind of drops. Now I'm getting a bit nervous.

"Umm thanks I will try my best" I give Aaron a sort of nervous grin

"So where are you from?"

"Louisiana." usually when I tell people they ask me if I have alligators living in my back yard.

"No way me too! I'm from Shreveport! do people usually ask you about alligators"

It's funny Aaron is really easy to talk to he is really friendly and outgoing.

"All the time it's so annoying but hey what can a girl do?"

"Nada" aaron replies smiling

"Well I'm going to get you into this conversation with the boys so you don't feel so left out you will love them just give them a few minutes they will warm up to you!"

"Alright"

Aaron seems really helpful. I take a internal note to get his number later incase i ever need it.

I make my way over to the group of guys they are kind of intimidating.

Honestly I am kind of self conscious about myself I've never been the cute friend or the pretty one. Though I'm not huge I'm never the skinniest girl in the room. so sometimes I just feel like guys don't want a thing to do with me. but they will have to know me eventually I mean we will be sharing a tour bus right?