Chapter 50

After class I decide I need some shop therapy. I head over to the mall and find it is HUGE!

I walk over to a shoe store to find some new kicks.I find some adorable nude red bottom heels and purchase them immediately. The rest of my shopping extravaganza is sort if a blur. All I know is I end up with new shoes, 3 Victoria secret jackets along with some new perfume, 2 new necklaces, a fossil purse, and 5 new tops from forever 21. I decide to go to the cookie shop and grab an Icee and a sugar cookie.

Just as I am walking away with my food I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I didn't realize but I was in such a good mood from shopping I answer the phone really chipper and happy.

"Hello!"

"Oh thank god!" It was Alyssa she sounded frantic.

"Whats up?" I question nervous for her answer.

"Fast version or details?"

"Fast! Alyssa what is up?!"now I was worried.

"Well James sort of found jake today and let him have the rest of his beating. He is really bad they took him to St. Edmonds hospital on 9th. Blood was everywhere and the medics were acting like they couldn't get him to breath on his own. I wanted to tell you incase you wanted to check on him..."

"Oh my gosh thanks for calling me I'm going home to get some things then I'm going straight to the hospital. thanks again!"

"No problem. I hope jake is alright."

With that phone call my happiness stopped in it's tracks. I throw away my food and race for my car. I get in my car and drive to my dorm. My mind is filled with worry for jake is he going to be okay? how bad did James beat him? what if he dies? I couldn't deal with this I needed to know.

I soon pull into my parking spot. I grab my bags and race up the stairs. I enter my room and immediately drop my bags in shock I could feel my jaw drop.

"AARON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"