Chapter 62

"So you are saying you would have too?" I smirk.

"That's not what I meant!" Aaron yells defensively. clearly stunned by my notions.

"You know you want to" I say sitting up. What the hell am I doing.

"No I dont." aaron says crossing his arms.

I climb out of my seat and into his lap. I curl a piece of his hair in my finger and lean down to his ear.

"You know you have wanted me since the first time you saw me." I feel like I am trapped in my body watching this all happen. I know what I am doing is bad but I can't seem to stop myself.

I bring my head up and lean in to kiss Aaron. I feel his resistance let up as our lips touch. He knows how wrong this is but I am clearly taking advantage of his emotions I know how he used to feel about me.

His hands make their way to my neck and I lean back down and bring my lips to his ear.

"Tell me all the things you want to do to me aaron." I say slowly bringing my lips to his neck to kiss.

"I'd rather show you." Aaron's voice is shaky. The kind of shaky like his anticipation is too much for him to handle. He soon unlatches the door and we both climb out.

We make our way to the dorm room and he quickly un locks the door and we stumble in. I kiss his neck and lips uncontrollably. As he returns the favor. We make our way to the kitchen and he lifts me onto the table. As he kisses me I realize we are in Jakes dorm room. he hasn't stayed here since he was in the hospital. The irony is evident.

How am I doing this to him. the alcohol is acting for me, but I like it i don't want to stop.

A moan soon escapes my lips and it drives Aaron wild. he soon carries me to the bed and I know what will happen next. I knew this would happen when I crawled in his lap in the car.

I don't want to do this to Jake but I am just so mad at him, and the alcohol is making me brave.