Chapter 18

When I turned around to go back to the shore I was met face with a kiss. it was not from jake. It was from Aaron he grabbed my face and planted one right on me.

I quickly pulled away and gave him the most shocked face ever.

"AARON WHY WOULD YOU!"

He looked down ashamed.

"I though me and you had something then when I saw you with jake in the ocean I got jealous, I felt like I should make my move."

"Aaron I'm so sorry but I don't feel that way about you you are just a friend to me! You have been a really good friend to me this whole trip and I don't want to lose that! Is there any way we could continue to be that way? Just friends?"

Aaron looks down with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah of corse!"

I hug him and give him a sympathetic stare. we walk back to the shore and I look around and no jake!

"Where did jake go?!"

"After you and Aaron had your little make out session he ran off" Taylor states.

"He seemed really upset" Matt said with worry in his eyes. Jake and Matt are close so he would know.

"Aaron and I are only friends, we just established that! Jake needs to know what direction did he run?"

"Yeah just friends" Taylor comments putting quote symbols around just friends.

"SHUT UP FOR ONCE TAYLOR! I DONT LIKE AARON LIKE THAT! I LIKE JAKE I CANT LET HIM GET AWAY I NEED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!!" I snapped I couldn't take Taylor making me out to be a bad person when I did nothing.

Matt points to where jake ran and I slipped on my converse and button up shirt and ran in that direction.

I could not lose jake I just couldn't. He needs to know it really wasn't what it looked like.