Chapter 55

I look into jakes eyes mine now narrow.

"Jake, calm down you aren't suppose to have and physical activi-"

Jakes lips rushed into mine. The passion was electric I had forgotten how well Jake and I work together.

My legs soon wrap around him as usual with my hands buried into his hair. Each kiss was laced with lust. I could feel jakes need for me.

I reach for the nob and turn it so we crash into the dorm. Jake removes the keys from the door and throws them to the kitchen.

Then he slams me into the wall. As my back hits the wall I feel my muscles tighten with excitement. I needed Jake right now. I've never felt a lust so strong, if I didn't have Jake now I might explode. I begin to tighten my legs around Jake indicating I wanted more.

Jake smirks, he knows what I want.

"Now you want me huh?"

I nod my head while biting my lip I couldn't wait any longer.

"Say it."Jakes voice was now stern.

"I want you!" I gasp out. My breathing was now heavy. I've never gotten like this before but all I know is I wanted Jake badly. I didn't like that he had that control.

Jakes hand slips under my thigh closer to my heat.

"What do you want?"

"You!" I yell.

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"Fuck me Jake, I want you to fuck me."

"That's what I thought." jakes smirk grows wider. I couldn't take it anymore I slam my lips into Jake. He carries me into the room.

He climbs on top of me and slowly unzips my hoodie, (that has noting but a bra under it) He was doing it so slow just to antagonize me.

"DAMIT JAKE GET ON WITH IT!" I yell. he quickly removes my hoodie and pants, along with his shirt and shorts.

Just as Jake reaches around for my bra I quickly turn him over.

"What if I want to be on top?" I smile devilishly.

jake looks stunned then his smile grows.

I reach for his boxers and pull them off. I remove my bra seductively.

"Don't be such a tease!" Jake smiles and winks.

His big hands make their way to my hips and pulls them down onto his lower stomach. I bend my body down onto his and kiss him. this drives him wild. He takes my lace underwear into his hands and pulls them off. he then places me at his length and thrusts in.

I gasp. My body takes over with pleasure as I move my hips in a slow rhythm teasing Jake. At first he was pleased but soon I see he becomes greedy and needs more.

He flips me over and brings his lips up to my ear.

"I will make you scream" his voice was so deep and serious.

I look him dead in the eye.

"Try me"

With that Jake thrust into me a second time. He would thrust harder and faster and faster and faster and faster ....

"JAKE!!!!" I scream in pleasure bringing my head to his.

He continues to move faster as he whispers into my ear again.

"I told you I would make you scream"

The faster Jake moved the more my body over took with pleasure. I could feel Jake at his peak. he came and pulled out. leaving me wanting more. He kissed me and just when I thought he was done he made his way down my body.

I could feel his kisses make their way lower and lower i raised my torseau needed more. Jake soon slipped his tongue in and I let out a slight moan. He continued his work then soon slipped his fingers in he made them go in and out until I came he then brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean.

I have to say I never though Jake was like that but he seemed to be a pro I sure was pleased.

He brought his face inches from mine.

"I love doing dirty things to you"

I blush and respond.

"You better."

I wink and turn over...

----------------------------------

This chapter is a little out of the box for me so I hope u guys like it.

-writingonawhim