Chapter 12

I dry my eyes and I feel someone rush I to the bathroom.

I turn around and see Aaron.

"Aaron this is the ladies room get out!" I point my finger towards the door.

"I'm not leaving till you tell me why you rushed in here so fast."

"I just needed to use the restroom, no big deal" I brush it off they must not see me at my low points not even my new friend Aaron.

"Are you sure you seemed upset with Taylor's question all the guys wanna know what's up. Why didn't you answer the question?"

"Because it was pointless I was obviously sleeping".

"Alright then come back out when ur ready"

"I'm good to come out now"

I hold my shoulders up and walk out of the restroom with Aaron. I sig back down and all the boys blatantly stare at me. Jake looking the most confused. I give him a cold stare and turn toward Taylor.

"Sleeping"

"Huh?" Taylor responds confused.

"Your question, last night I was sleeping."

I turn my head abruptly and sip my coffee.

I then proceed to push the question further away by changing the subject.

"So where are we performing today?" the conversation quickly turns around and all the guys go back to normal. Jake on the other hand cannot quit starting at me. He looks like a confused puppy but he is the one who did this now my wall is up, and it is very high.