Chapter 59

I pull into Alyssa's driveway and head to her door.

"Hey! I got your text what's with the rush party girl" Alyssa seems so chipper I wish I could be as happy as her right now.

"Got in a fight with Jake and I need a girls night... and I need to borrow some cuter clothes"

I look down at my sweats and we both laugh.

"Sure thing come on in, and u can tell me all about while we get ready."

I walk into Alyssa's apartment and we get dressed. I explain my situation and she is equally apauled at his behavior.

A few moments later Alyssa is all filled in and we are close to being done.

"You look fabulous!" Alyssa shrieks.

I do look good my hair is tousled in curls falling down my back and the short skin tight black dress Alyssa lent me clings perfectly to my curves. My makeup isn't too much and the gold jewelry I have on compliments the gold strapy heels Alyssa picked out. Thank god we wear the same size.

Alyssa is in a red dress with silver jewelry and honestly we look like dynamite. As we make our way out the door Alyssa hollers and jumps around.

"GIRLS NIGHT!"

I soon join in her laughter.

"GIRLS NIGHT!" I yell raising my hands in the air, and we make our way into her car.

This is going to be fun.