Chapter 21

I run back to the beach tears streaming down my face. The faster I run the slower I seem to go! I finally reach to beach I can see the boys in the water a distance away. I quickly grab all my things and run to the tour bus.

I crawl in my bunk still in my beach clothes and cry my heart out. I can feel my loud sobs echoing through the bus. No one was there, so I couldn't help feeling like the empty bus represented my heart because that's exactly how my heart felt, empty. I was all alone, no one to talk to. I couldn't even talk to Aaron about this. I just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, until I fell asleep.

When I awake I hear voices. It was all of the guys I could tell they were in the main area of the bus conversing. I could hear Aaron's voice.

"Jake man you have to believe me nothing is going on with us! None of us even knew you guys had a thing going if I would have I wouldn't have kissed her! C'mon man you know I'm not like that."

Then I heard Jake's voice."I know I'm sorry I just care about her so much and I got so angry seeing you guys together!"

Matts voice emerges. "Speaking of you getting angry it was not cool for you to push her. No wonder she is mad you should never lay your hands on a lady. Not cool bro."

I couldn't take anymore of this conversation, I didn't care what jake said I was done with him. No one is allowed to treat me like that.

I yawn indicating I've awoken, and I hear shushing mumbles. I emerge and look at the guys quickly turn. I grab a change of clothes and head to the rest room. I emerge in grey jogging pants, a black nike sports bra and my pink nike free runs and I grab the earphones from my bunk.

"I'm going to a run ill be back 30 minutes before we have to leave so I can change bye" I say as I rush out the door.

My whole run was all thoughts. I sorted through giving jake another chance, and why he had done such a thing to me, I even sorted through wreather to give Aaron a shot just to get back at jake, but that would be using Aaron and I couldn't do that to him.

When I return the guys are all getting ready. I go into the bathroom and slip on my white sleeveless dress with the middle made of see through lace.We arrive at the arena and head towards it. I walk behind the guys I didn't feel much like talking neither did they I guess.