Chapter two

I clinch the letter between my fist. I run inside and slam all other mail on the counter and run up to my room. I would normally wait on my mother with such important news but she won't be home for another hour and it would kill me to wait that long I have to know.

You see going on this tour would be a big change for my mother and I. since the divorce we are all each other has and I would be leaving my mother for months to go on a tour bus with a bunch if famous guys I've never met. I had to beg her to even let me audition. even though I think she is confident I won't make it. Not in a not supportive way but in a to comfort herself way.

I love my mom but I cannot wait for this any longer it's all I could think talk and dream about the past few months. As I rip the envelope open I hesitate for a few minutes before opening the what seems like a book of pages. My eyes skim over every word of the first page making sure not to miss a single phrase and as I reach the bottom I sit in amazement on the end of my bed.

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!! Out of the hundreds of girls who entered. Me a not so popular not so beautiful not so thin girl from a small town in Louisiana gets to go in the sunsation tour with all these famous people.

When my mom got home I gave her the good news and she was stunned but also seemed a little upset I made it. I got her to sign the contracts and we sent them off the next day.

Only problem is the sunsation tour isn't till July and it's only the end of May so I have all this time to wait and think about how awesome it will be to be surrounded by the amazing people on the tour. I am itching with excitement.