Chapter 8

When I look up I see the unthinkable. A long line of guys and girls waiting to take pictures and talk with me.

I look over at Aaron's section to see him smiling and giving me the thumbs up.

After taking pictures with a bunch of people and having them tell me they loved me I felt as if my head would explode. I was getting way to much flattering. but the meet and greet was done and we were ordered to meet back stage with our luggage.

We chit chat for minute or two and James comes out to congratulate us on the show and tell us the tour bus is outside ready for us to get set up and hang out in.

We all mumble with excitement and head on over.

Aaron , Taylor, and Luke walk with me. they ask my about how I got to come and how long I had been singing and such. I answer contentedly and notice how long of a walk this is to the bus.

We continue our conversation when Jake burst in between Luke and Taylor saying how hype the show was and how many pineapples he got at the meet and greet. I smile because even though older than Luke and he has the deeper voice and the older look, Jake acts very child like. Not in a childish way but like he is still amazed at the little things. it's a really cute.

Jake notices me starring and he says,

"Hey I loved your song you did good for your first show! But don't be so shy next time okay?"

"I'll try I'm a bit of a shy person in general though"

"You will get over that quickly around these fools"

Taylor cuts in.

"We aren't fools!" aaron jokes with Taylor.

I giggle as the boys play fight over rather or not they are fools and we finally arrive at the bus. it's so big. it towers over us . This is my home for the rest of the tour might as well get used to it