Chapter 13

After Starbucks we go to the bus and Matt tells us it's 9 hours till show and we have 6 of free time.

Good maybe I can catch some more sleep.

"I'm going to take a nap since I'm already in my pj's"

"Yeah I'm going to play on my macbook" aaron states.

"I'm going to go penny boarding" Luke says hinting that he wants some of the guys to go.

Most of them do and all that's left in the bus are Me Aaron Brent and Jake. I avoid jake and slip into my bunk I wanted more sleep.

When I awake I go to the main area of the bus and find no one. I assume the other guys went penny boarding and I sit down with an Arizona tea and read my book I had brought for the trip.

As I am two chapters in I hear someone stumble out of their bunk. "oh joy" I think to myself who and I stuck with.

I turn to see jake and I roll my eyes. He is still in his pjs as well so I assume he joined my idea of napping since we both got no sleep.

I turn my body in the opposite direction. He sees me and sits on the couch thing across from the table I am at. He just sits and looks at me for a while I try to read my book but I cant.

I can't take it anymore I look up and and stare back at him.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask

"What's wrong with you why are you all of the sudden so cold"

"Because you told Taylor about last night I though it was special or real or something but apparently not!"

"Hold on I never told anyone! this morning Taylor told me he heard someone in the kitchen and I said I had no idea who it could have been."

He then got up and came to where I was and he knelt down and looked me straight in my eyes he was only about and inch or two from my face and he said

"Last night was very special. There is something I like about you something I don't see in other people and if that's not real I don't know what is"