Chapter 31

We all walked down to the lobby and hoped in a cab and headed to the nearest Waffle House.

Once seated we all just sit there awkwardly stirring out drinks with out straws. The silence is unbearable so I blurt out.

"I know what y'all must be thinking."

Aaron gets up fast and runs to the restroom and Matt just sips his oj.

Then Matt begins,

"I don't care what you two do on your down time but obviously Aaron has feelings for you." Matt points towards me.

"And for you two do flaunt it rather intentional or not isn't cool! I know y'all agreed to be just friends and I feel like Aaron has been pretty good about helping on the date and not getting upset but this was probably a little much for him. Just tone it down."
Matt looks like he is trying not to take sides.

"Oh my god I never even thought about it. I feel horrible of corse Aaron is mad we just basically told him we slept together and have been flaunting our relationship since we've been together. I feel terrible now!" I say just now realizing.

I swiftly get up and storm toward the bathroom.

I walk in to find only Aaron looking at himself in the mirror.

"You know this is the mans room right?" Aaron gestures towards the sign on the door.

I look around realizing my split decision and regretting it.

"Uh I know but I just needed to tell
You something!" I look around nervous someone will walk in and find me.

"Well what is it" Aaron looks at me as if to say come on spit it out!

"I'm sorry!"

"For what?!"

"For flaunting mine and jakes relationship, for ruining your breakfast, for not thinking of you as more than a friend everything Aaron I know what this must be putting you through and I'm sorry!"

"Oh that" Aaron says rubbing the back of his head.

"It's alright I don't wanna be a baby about it but some of it hurts you know!"

"I get it I'm sorry! You were the first person to be friends with me on this tour and I'm thankful to have you as a friend or if you still wanna be my friend?"

"Of corse I do! You're awesome!"

"You are too! well I'm gonna u know get out of here it's a little awkward."

"You think."

I laugh and back out slowly. I head back to the table to find jake standing up.

"What's going on?" I question looking at jake then at Matt who is still sitting.

"I think we should leave Aaron and Matt to themselves"

"Oh yeah defianately! Matt tell Aaron I said bye and thanks for understanding"

"Sure thing!" Matt says giving me the thumbs up!

Jake and I exit the Waffle House and we spot a cab and get it. "To Wallman street." Jake tells the driver.

"Wallman street?thats not our hotel!"

"I know but there are a lot of shops and things down there I figured we would go shopping."

"OMG really!!! YAY!" I clap my hands together a little. I love shopping!