Chapter 84

I am about 6 drinks and 3 shots in I am a little past tipsy by now .

At this reception I've managed to make friends with most of the bridesmaids. We have been dancing on the dance floor for at least an hour now. They keep loading me with booze. I like it though, I need a night of fun.

"GUYS IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM" I yell to the girls.

As I walk to the bathroom I stumble a bit but manage to get my balance. thank god I took those awful heels off.

I get the the bathroom and check my appearance in the mirror my makeup is still in tact except for slight smudges under my eyes I quickly wipe them off and go to my hair. I begin to fluff it up. I giggle at my useless atempt.

Oh god am I really giggling at myself?
I must be drunk.

I try to remember the last time I got shit face drunk. That is what I intend to do at this reception because I haven't had a night off in forever.

I think to my twenty first birthday and how I danced on the tables at a sleazy bar Alyssa insisted on taking me to.

I laugh at the good memories. My laughter suddenly stops when my mind wanders to another time I got shit face drunk.

All of the sudden it feels like my memory is flooded with thoughts of how I almost slept with Aaron. How big of a fight I got in with Jake. I remember me leaving him for the final time. I remember him not chasing after me.

I rub my face in aggravation. Why do I have all these memories. Why didn't he chase after me. Maybe it could have been us getting married tonight. I laugh at myself. So hard I sit down on the floor to catch my breath. me marrying jake is a joke. We would have never worked weather he chased after me or not who was I kidding.

I think back to what made me walk out the door that day and then I remember my least favorite memory of all.

It was the memory of Jake's lips wrapped around that skanky blonde in the hallways of the dorms. The image cannot stop flashing in my head now.

I grab my temples to try to make it stop.

You know what is a good idea! I should go tell him how much he bothers me. who is he to cheat on my then ten years later come to this wedding and bother me the way he does.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to go yell at Jake that will make me feel better. it's probably just the liquor talking but right now that seems to be the only thing that will get the memory of him and that girl out of my head.

I storm out of the bathroom, to go look for Jake so I can yell at him for all the stupid shit he has done.