Chapter 4

I enter the door and am immediately greeted by security guards. They badger me as to who I am and why don't I have my pass ect.ect.

I give them my name and information and then immediately they apologize and say my pass is with them and they were just trying to make sure I wasn't a fan girl getting back stage. then they point me in the direction of the green room in which everyone is meeting before they get ready for the show. I thank them and make my way to the doors.

I push through the doors and find a small sworm of people talking laughing and videoing, but when all eyes land on me it goes quiet and I am being stared at. I slowly notice all these people are all guys and I know most of them. Naming a few I recognized were Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Jake Foushee , Luke Foushee, Dillon Rupp,

Brent Rivera, Weekly Chris, and Carter Renolds.

As I just sit there waiting for a response an older man busts through the bunch of them and shakes my hand.

"Ah miss nice to finally meet you! I am James Vincent, as you can see the boys don't know you are coming but they should have told you that. I will introduce you to break the ice."

"Thanks, but no one told me this tour was all guys. Is there another girl on the tour?"

"There will be a few guest that are female along he way but you are the only consistent one.Will that be a problem?"

"No sir! I just was not aware. thank you though"

"Alright then let me introduce you" he rubs his hangs briskly together and gestures to me.

"Boys this is the surprise guest. She is a singer and will sing one song on stage per performance. We expect her to get very famous, she is very wonderful at what she does. Play nice okay! And to your dressing rooms in 15 minutes to prepare for the show!"

The man leaves and I am left to introduce myself further to the guys I will be performing, rooming and hanging out with for the duration of the tour.

The boys continue their earlier conversations and I left still at the door not quite knowing what to do. I expected them to be a bit more welcoming.