Chapter 87

This time I give her no escape. As I press my lips onto hers I pin her up against the wall with my hips. I place my hands on both sides of her face to keep her still. though she is kissing me back I can feel her hesitation I quickly push my tongue into her mouth. With my abrupt advance she pushed her head all the way into the building to try and build distance between us. I only respond with pushing my lips closer to hers. Soon she lets her wall down and begins to respond to me.

I feel her hips push closer to mine, and her hands once at her side now dig into my hair and pull at the roots. I groan at her contact, I can feel her smile into our kiss in victory. Soon we are both gasping for air, so I decide to move to her neck.

As I kiss right below her ear I hear her moan in response. I knew I remembered her sweet spot. As I continue to suck there leaving my mark on her I hear her gasp repeatedly.

"Jake."she breathlessly lets out my name.

"No talking" I say roughly kissing her mouth again. I'm still mad at her, but all I can think about it fucking her repeatedly.

As if she read my mind in between sloppy kisses she says.

"My hotel or yours?" I smirk she wants it as bad as I do.

"Mine, I'll drive." I grab her hand and begin to swiftly walk over to my car as she tries to catch up to my swift motions.

I open the passenger door and she crawls in and looks up at me with innocent eyes. I slam the door and mutter the work fuck under my breath.

I get in and put my seat belt on them quickly drive out of the parking lot.

"Jake" her voice sounds small. Mousey even.

"Shh no talking I'm still pissed at you." I say not taking my eyes off the road.

I do reach over to the passenger seat and place my hand on her thigh and squeeze. I hear her squeal and jump slightly. She must have listen though not a peep from her the 5 minute car ride to my hotel.

As I hop out of the car I make my way to her side of the car and open the door. She gets out and I grab her hand not saying a word and we make our way into the hotel.

We get to the elevator I press the button and as soon as the two metal doors closed and I've pressed my number, I press her against the wall and begin to kiss her once more.

Our lips glue together as I pin her arms by her head, to give me the control I needed. The only sound in the elevator is our muffled groans until a soft ding is heard.

The doors re-open on my floor and I grab her hand once again as I lead her to my room. I grab my room key out of my pocket and quickly slide it. Then the door opens...