Chapter 14

With that statement I look into jakes eyes I scan them looking for a hint of dishonesty and I cannot find any.

Jake brings his hand up to my cheek and I feel our faces inching closer together. closer, closer, closer,

BAM.... Taylor bursts through the door singing some song and jake quickly returns to the couch before Taylor even notices. The rest of the boys scatter in and I laugh at how chipper and silly Taylor is being, even though I was disappointed jake and I didn't get to finish our "moment".

"1 hour of free time left then to the arena we have a performance to get hype for tonight!"

The boys a all jump around in a YEAH sort of way.

I look over and see jake in mid sort of giggle and I notice how amazingly cute he is. Like in that moment he looked so joyous and care free.

I smiled in awe and he looked over at me and sort of blushed.

Tonight's show should be fun.We all hang out for an hour then head to the arena. on the way there I go in the bathroom to get ready. I choose a really cute outfit for tonight. it is high waisted jean shorts. A red sleeveless top that is chiffon I tuck it into my shorts, and my white converse with the red and blue stripes with my matching red lip stick. I felt so confident in this outfit.

When I emerge from the bathroom Aaron Jake and Luke are all in the area and their jaws drop open almost. I smile and walk past as if nothing.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jake hit Luke in the arm. Which leads me to assume he was checking my butt out.

The show that night was loads of fun. I was much more warmed up with the boys. I danced around, and joked, and my performance was seamless. At the meet and greet I got several guys numbers even though Jake is the only one I care about at the moment. The tour bus was about 30 minutes late for some reason so we had to hang around.