Chapter 15

"I'm gonna take a bathroom break wile we are waiting" I state walking off.

As I do this is hear Taylor whistle which indicates he was doing so at my butt . I hear someone slap him I hope it was jake. I roll my eyes at Taylor's whistle but honestly it boosted my confidence. I don't wear outfits like these all the time. One of my insecurities.

Shortly after I exit the bathroom and I head down the hallway of doors to where the guys are and all of the sudden one of the doors open and I am pulled in.

When i realize where I am, it is a small broom closet and jake is in front of me.

" jake! what are we..."

In that moment he grabs my face and presses his lips onto mine. His kiss was so passionate I felt like every movement was laced with our lust for each other. I soon find his hands on my waist and mine grasping his hair. he teases me by sliding his tongue on my bottom lip but I soon end that we were in a full make out session. His hands soon make their way to my thighs as he picks me up to where he is holding me and my legs wrapped around him. In the middle of it all he smiles in mid kiss. I could feel this and I smile too. we soon pull away as we rest our foreheads on each other's while looking into each other's eyes.

"Sorry I just needed to do that."

I blush and respond.

"I didn't mind" I head for the door and say.

"Wait 5 minutes then come out"

I head down the hall and blush thinking of the moment jake and I just shared. I also think of how polite he was for stoping before it got heated most guys would have tried to go all the way,but not jake.

He was sweet he seemed like he really seemed to care about me.

Oh god am I falling for him.