Chapter 58

"Jake!" I scream.

Before I knew anything was happening I see Jake on top of Aaron pounding away.

"STOP!" I cry pulling at jakes arm.

With one swift motion he jerks his arm back and swings it so I am flung across the room. I land somewhere near the couch. I am so disoriented and shocked by this my brain must be trying to catch up because I don't realize that Jake and Aaron are right beside me.

When everything comes to focus I hear Jakes voice soft and low but at the same time urgent.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!"

Tears begin to sting my cheeks and I look up at him.

"How could you." i stare tears dripping from my chin to my shirt.

Jakes's face is so sorrowful. He looks as if he has just killed someone. The regret is evident in his features.

"it's okay." I hear Aaron say bringing his hand to my cheek.

I quickly swat his hand away.

"No this is all your fault Aaron! Jake and I were having a lovely day until you showed up! Stop doing that! if I want you over you will be invited!" I huff. crossing my arms over my chest.

Before anyone has a chance to say anything I spat.

"Both of you need to leave I need to be alone this is too much."

aaron quickly scurries for the door and I see Jake stop a few feet from the door nob and turn towards me.

"Please ju-"Jake begins.

"Jake just go" I say starring him down.

"But who will take care of me?" he questions flashing me the sadest look he can manage.

I completely forgot I was SUPOSE to be watching to make sure Jake is fine.

I take a deep breath. My attempt at a diva moment failed epically.

"So I'm suppose to be taking care of you but you get the throw me around like a rag doll. Not gonna happen."

I say getting up from the ground to seem more intimidating.

"You know I didn't mean it like that!"

I grab my purse and head for the door. Jake is just standing there awaiting my next move.

"I'm leaving call if you are about to die."

I say smugly as I slam the door. as I head down the hall to my car the events that just passed play through my head. I am infuriated with Jake for harming me intentional or not he isn't getting away with this without knowing it can never happen again. Why did he think it was okay to fight Aaron his jelousy is out of control. I am so lost in my anger towards Jake I don't even realize I am at my car.

When I get into the drivers seat I pull out my phone to text alyssa.

* we are going out tonight* I quickly type and press send.

---------------------------

I know I never update and I'm horrible for it but to make up for it the next few chapters will be very dramatic! Love you guys

-writingonawhim