Chapter 54

"When will they be here!" Jake urged.

"Jake calm down I'm sure she will walk through the door any minute!" Jake was so excited I could see it on his face.

"Good because I want to leave this place!"

I laugh at jakes hurry to leave the hospital.

Soon the doctor enters and consults with Jake and I.

"So not too much physical activity, and plenty of water and healthy foods. That means no Taco Bell Mr. Foushee"

"C'mon doc!" Jake jokes.

"But seriosly I know I need to stay Heathly can I go?" I could feel the anticipation in his voice.

"Yes..."the doctor sighs.

Jake jumps from his bed and practically runs out the door. He quickly re enters and grabs my hand and we scurry down the hall way.

Once in the elevator I look at Jake and he is so happy to be out. Jake rushes his hands to my cheeks and kisses me. I pull away.

"Jake !" I laugh.

Jake smirks.

"You know you've been thinking about it too!"

"Oh yeah and how would you know" I smirk back with a wild grin on my face.

Jake and I never talked about what we are right now but we are something we can't deny that. I've spent too much time caring for him. That was the first time he kissed me since out first try at dating. I cannot lie I liked it. I truly wanted Jake and I to work out.

The doors ding open and we find my car. I pile in the drivers seat and Jake in the passenger. Jake is having to stay at my place for one week so I can insure his safety. Pop, Luke and Grams went home after we found out Jake is alright. They have lives too.

Aaron has been staying at Jake's place.

We arrive at my door and as I'm turning my key I feel Jake's breath heavy on my shoulder. Before opening the door i swiftly turn around. I see the look in Jake's eye and I know what he wants...

-------------------------------------------

I think you guys know what's next. Another rated R chapter. so young readers be warned. love you guys so much it means the world that you guys take the time to read my story.

-writingonawhim