Chapter 17

I walk down and I see all the guys playing football. Jake is laughing hysterically cause everyone is falling in the sand.

Gosh I just love his laugh. I love every thing about this boy and I don't even know why.

Once the boys notice me they all turn around in awe. I guess the bathing suit is working a little more magic than I intended.I can feel my face start to burn red . I just kind of pull my shirt together more, kind of embarrassed and head for my towel and bag

I can feel the guys eyes staring at me as I walk. I felt so self conscious. It like no matter how many people tell me how pretty or cute I look I will never believe them.

I lay my towel down and take my shirt off being cautious that the boys weren't looking and I lay down to tan.

I must have fallen asleep because I am awaken by someone slinging me over their shoulder. it takes me a moment to gather myself before I realize jake has me slung over his back and he is heading towards the water.

I immediately begin to struggle.

"Jake I don't want to wet me hair we have an event tonight!"

He laughed he actually laughed at me.

"You can wash it you will look great either way"

I struggle more and I feel the salt water getting closer and closer. the whole timer he way jake is holding me it isn't rough but more of a manly "I've got you" sort of way.

We are now in the water and jake lifts me over his head. I can hear the boys chanting for him to drop me in the water.

"Jake don't you dare!!"

And in that very moment a big wave comes and sweeps jake off his feet , me along with him. as we are taken under the water I immediately grab onto jake. my legs wrapped around him and my head digging into his shoulders. I feel his hands grab me to hold on. after the wave settles all that's left is a standing jake and me holding onto him like a baby monkey.

The guys are on the shore but can clearly see the way I was holding onto jake. I quickly climb down. Not knowing what els to do I splash jake playfully with the water indicating I was mad that he wetted my hair. Jake then picks me up bridal style and runs toward the shore. Confused, when we make it to the shore he sets me down.

"We have a patient in critical care doctor!" jake puts on one of his movie voices.

Taylor realizing what jake is doing responds.
"What seems to be the problem?"

"She's got a case of...WET HAIR!" Jake puts his hand on his fore head all dramatic.

I begin to laugh as do all the other boys.

"I'm gonna go wash all the sand off my back and out of my hair." there were some showers up on the entrance to the beach i could see them from here so I head on over.

"I'll walk with you!" Aaron states catching up to me.

"That wave got y'all bad! huh?"

"Yeah it was pretty scary I didn't see it coming!"
We make it to the showers and I begin to rinse off it takes me only a few moments then it turn to walk back with Aaron.

I was in no way prepared for what happened next...