Chapter 27

I arrive at my dressing room and immediately start to scramble and get ready. I didn't have time to dress before like normal so I had to get it together before the show.

I throw on the black dress I had picked from my bag. It covers my chest until my neck then the selves were short, the back was missing from it with only a bow at the top of my waist. the bottom of it came mid thigh and flared a little it showed of my waist which I liked. Not as sexy as most of the guys would prefer but it made me feel sweet and flirty.

I curled my hair and did my makeup I felt all pretty and cute. I emerge from my dressing room to find a surprise. A very unwanted surprise.

It was another girl. Her name was Selfie something or other. I didn't bother to remember. I was so intimidated by her.

She was tall and thin and had on high heels, white jean shorts that were tight with a pink crop top that had yellow and white flowers on it, not to mention her long blonde hair was perfectly straight.

I couldn't help but look down at my dress and feel inferior. All the guys were huddled around her and didn't even bother to notice I had come out.

I looked down and rubbed my arm. Soon jake emerges and hugs me from behind, and whispers into my ear.

"I think you look ten times more beautiful than her."

I blush he knew exactly what I was feeling I didn't even have to tell him he just knew. Jake was perfection to me. I turn around to hug him. Our hug lingers and I get a tap on the shoulder.

It was that selfie girl

"Show is about to go on" she says flipping her hair and walking toward the stage.

I roll my eyes and jake takes my hand to lead me to the stage.

I tried my hardest to play around but every time I would, that girl would come and show me up. I got aggravated and toward the end I just sat back. The crowed loved my performance, but I couldn't be more bothered by this girl. just as the show was ending I see jake take the mic and step up to the center of the stage.

"I would like to make a special announcement do you see this lovely young lady right here?" jake gestures towards me.

"Can you imagine that some guys don't acknowledge her beauty? she is obviously gorgeous!" The crowed screams agreeing with jake and he walks over and takes my hand leading me to center stage.

"That is why I would like to ask her one question"

Jake bows.

"May I have this dance?"

I smile and nod quickly trying to keep the tears from my eyes. I hear the crowed awe.

Jake takes my hand I rest my head on his shoulder tears streaming down my face. Happy tears of corse and we dance across the stage. once the dance is finally over we tell the crowed good night.

Wile we are exiting the stage I see that girl eyeing jake. She obviously wanted what I had. I grabbed jakes hand letter her know he belonged to me.

The meet and greet went well and after we all had to wait around for our different cabs. I had to go to the bathroom like usual. I told jake where I was going and hurried to the restroom when I emerged, I was not prepared to see what I saw.