Chapter 41

I had not talked to either of the boys in almost two years. That was the summer before my junior year in high school and this year I will be a freshman in college.

I got a scholarship to go to college in California. My life was finally back in order. I haven't even been on a date since then. I focused on my school and friends and have enjoyed it. The "Magcon" craze had died down so I don't have to see the memories all over social media anymore. Even though I unfollowed everyone to do with that summer, I would still see pictures of the boys and it would bring back horrible memories but now nobody cared about them. And that was fine with me.

This year in college would be the best, I would make new friends finally have some freedom ,and pursue my dreams. Which were to be a Lawyer. Even though that requires lots of studying I would try to find time time to have fun.

"Okay bye mom I'll be fine! Ill write and everything! I just found my dorm I'll call you tonight" I hang up with my mom and enter my dorm.

It was small I was thankful i got a room to myself, a perk to my scholarship! I set up my room then go wander around the college.

I make my way to a courtyard filled with tables for clubs and sororities and other activities,

I take a few pamphlets for sororities I'm thinking if joining and other campus events. I could tell everyone was overly enthusiastic about the new school year.

I soon find what I was looking for! The fine Arts Section! It was filled with artist Actors ect. anyone who wanted to do anything that had to do with fame.

I begin to explore the musical stations maybe I could join a club I could sing with or something.

I scan the tables and all of the sudden my stomach drops. I feel my jaw drop. was this really happening?

Was I dreaming? How is this possible! of all things to happen not this!