Chapter 30

I wake up the following morning and turn over to find Jake sound asleep next to me. I quickly turn over realizing what I had done the previous night. My eyes widen as I remember the events. Had I really don't that! I tip toe out of bed throw on some pajama shorts a shirt and exit the room.

Once out the door I kind of lean against it realizing that last night really happened. I smirk to myself. Then I wonder if I performed well enough. As I lose myself in though about last night, I hear a door open then a voices emerge.

"Hey what are you doing out here this early?" It was Matt and Aaron they emerge from a room two doors down from me.

"Oh uh I wanted some breakfast, I um woke up early and now I'm hungry." I smile oddly I've never been a good lier and I certainly didn't want the guys to know jake and I you know!

"Ok then, well Aaron and I are about to go grab some wanna come?" Matt questions.

"Yeah I would love-" I never got to finish that sentence because my door opened to reveal jake in his boxers.

I see Matt and Aaron laughs bit and say.

"Well hey jake."

I look up and close my eyes tight hoping this is a dream. Sadly it wasn't. Jake looks down and goes back in the room and I look at the boys with an oops look on my face. I shrug my shoulders try to smile and say "what about that breakfast?"

Jake re emerges with his clothes from last night on and says.

"Breakfast sounds great!" then we all head awkwardly to the elevator.