Chapter 28

When I emerge I find that stupid blond bimbo white trash all over jake. She was all in his lap had her arm around him ect. I saw and ran for the door. I don't even know if any of the guys knew I left jake probably didn't he was too caught up in the bimbo. I should have know he would go for just any girl. "you are ten times prettier than her" my ass.

I ran as fast as my legs would take me. Tears were streaming down my face and I realized it always comes down to this. When I'm upset I run, I did the same the first time jake hurt me. No more hurt no more pain this boy messed with my heart for the last time. As I run hateful thoughts of jake scream in my head. I made it to the hotel and raced in the the elevator then to my room. I scramble for my key barely able to find it my mind was everywhere I was a mess. I run to the bathroom and wipe the black marks from my eyes I try to calm down but without success.

I stare at myself for about a minute and conclude I am the ugliest human to walk the earth, and I will never find love. How could I think he was all mine it was too good to be true. He only liked me because I was the only girl on the tour. It was better I find out now because when the tour ended he would dump me anyways for the next pretty girl he sees.

I sit there and feel sorry for myself. All my angry emotions were clashed together with sad ones so much so that my head felt like a mess of crazy.

I hear a knock at the door and I don't care who it is I ignore it continuing to stand at the sink with my hands on the granite. Then I hear the door click open. This must be jake why did I give him that key. He needed to leave maybe he won't look in the bathroom.

He storms in the bathroom and comes towards me. I shoot my head up and fling my finger in his face.

"COME ONE MORE STEP CLOSER TO ME AND YOU ARE DEAD MEET! You need to leave now I told you no more chances!"

"You don't understand!" jake pleaded backing up.

"I understand perfectly you are a douchebag all you wanna do is flirt with girls then break their hearts. Go play with that bimbo's heart mine is off limits to you!"

"That's not how it went!"

"HELL IT ISNT!"

"She came on to me! I didn't touch her or anything I told her to get off! but you didn't see that because you stormed out of there so quick!"

"BULLSHIT!"

"GOD DAMIT!" Jake yells walking swiftly towards me.

I back up scared of what he might do. he has me up against the wall about 5 inches from my face and he begins.

"YOU ARE THE MOST FRUSTRATING WOMAN OF ALL TIME! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! SHE IS A SKANK! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND EVERYTHING I COULD WANT DONT YOU GET THAT!" Jake was now very close to my face his hands resting on the wall his eyes filled with anger towards my assumptions.

"You are just saying that because you got caught!" I spat back with him.

"SERIOUSLY AFTER EVERYTHING I JUST SAID! YOU KNOW WHAT?"

"WHAT!?" I holler back.

I was in no way ready for what happened next.

----------------------------------------------

The next chapter gets very heated

Rated "R" I guess you could say.

So if you are a younger reader or don't want to read something like that I don't recommend reading this next chapter skip to the one after.

THANKS!!

-writingonawhim