CIII

Olivia lead Tess to a quiet and peaceful space on the wide field, placing a picnic sheet she had taken on the floor, putting the guitar Sadie had given her on it and laying down, still holding Tess' hand. The older girl chuckled and joined her, watching her girlfriend looking at the sky. At this point, the sun was starting to set.  Tess simply put her head on Olivia chest and wrapped her arms around her, closing her eyes, her head moving with Olivia's chest as she breathed peacefully. The younger brunette kissed Tess' head.

-Are you cold?, asked Olivia.

-No. Okay, yeah, a little bit., admitted Tess.

-Here, take my hoodie., smiled the younger girl as she sat up, making Tess straighten herself and handing her the hoodie she had on, leaving herself in a tank top.

-But then you'll get cold., frowned Tess.

-And that's why I have my blanket called "Tess"., joked the other brunette.

-You bet you do., replied the older girl hugging her girlfriend, making her giggle.

-Babe, put the hoodie on first., chuckled Olivia.

-Oh yes, right., replied Tess sitting up and putting Olivia's hoodie on.

Olivia was just laying there on the field, looking at the sky, watching the sunset.

-Mmm, it's comfy., said the older girl having Olivia's hoodie on.

-Now warm me up., giggled the other brunette opening her arms.

Tess hugged her girlfriend, putting her head under Olivia's chin and looking at the beautiful sunset as well.

-This is so peaceful. I love nature., whispered the older girl.

-I love you., replied Olivia.

-I love you too, Liv., smiled Tess straightening herself, pecking Olivia's lips and then lay back down on her chest.

Olivia closed her eyes, letting the air softly caress her skin, feeling Tess's body rising up and down as she breathe calmly. But then the older brunette looked up.

-Sing something?, asked Tess.

-What would you like me to sing?, wondered Olivia only opening one eye.

-Any song. A song that makes you think about me? Or not, I don't know, I'm probably too cheesy. Sorry. Sorry., rambled the other brunette.

-Tess. Tess, calm down. It is cheesy, but I love it. But I'll need my guitar for this. You're lucky that I brought it., chuckled the younger girl.

-Okay., nodded Tess, sitting up and placing herself next to Olivia who also sat up and grabbed her guitar.

-I don't know if you know this song, but I used to listen to it, hoping every single time that the next time I'd hear it, would be with the love of my life., admitted Olivia.

-You're adorable, it hurts my heart., joked Tess.

-Shut up., pouted the younger brunette.

-Shhh, now sing., giggled the other girl.

(if you want to listen to the song as you read the lyrics, scroll up)

-Okay, here goes.

There are days
I wake up and I pinch myself
You're with me, not someone else
And I'm scared, yeah, I'm still scared
That it's all a dream

'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do

When you say
You love the way I make you feel
Everything becomes so real
Don't be scared, no, don't be scared
'Cause you're all I need

And you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do

All my life
I thought it'd be hard to find
The one 'til I found you
And I find it bittersweet

'Cause you gave me something to loseBut when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do

Tess didn't take her eyes off of Olivia the whole entire song, listening to her angelic voice, while Olivia kept the eye contact, wanting to show Tess that she meant every single word she sang. She wanted to show her how meaningful she was to her. How much she loved her. She didn't choose that song out of pure coincidence. She choose it, because of the words. The lyrics. Everything the singer or songwriter had written, everything he sang, Olivia felt it. She felt it with such an emotion. Tess didn't have to say a word for Olivia to see how the song made her feel. She was speechless yet smiling. Tess didn't waste a second and leaned it, kissing Olivia softly, moving the girl's guitar away as she slowly got on top of her. Olivia didn't hesitate to kiss back nor did she protest. She pulled the older girl closer by her waste. Tess had already her hands in Olivia's hair, playing with it as she kept kissing the younger girl's lips, feeling Olivia pulling her closer. The younger girl moved her hand to Tess' side, slowly caressing it. This was new. Usually it was Olivia who would initiate the first kiss to then make out. But not this time. She just wanted to be sure that they were on the same page, so she pulled away, making Tess whimper, losing the sensation of Olivia's lips.

-Just making out, right?, whispered the younger girl.

-Yes. Of course. I don't think I'm ready for more., admitted Tess looking Olivia in the eyes.

-Neither am I., smiled the other brunette softly.

-Okay, then just making out will be just fine., giggled the older girl, leaning down again to kiss her girlfriend.

Olivia smiled into the kiss. She couldn't get enough of it. Of Tess. Of the feeling of love. She knew she'd never let Tess go. And she wasn't planning on leaving her either. 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: Hi, okay so we're slowly reaching the end of this very long story. DO NOT PANIC. I already have an idea for a new Sillie story. No apocalypse tho, yet it will still be action and overprotective idiots. ANYWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE OF OLIVIA, CONSIDER READING MY OLIVIA FANFIC THAT I STARTED TWO MONTHS AGO. love you guys and stay safe 

(also, yes I cheated by using the song, but shhhh)