Bitter

Payton's POV...

After we bailed Michael out of jail, I just couldn't get over ther fact of what he informed me of. Like really? Tori of all people? Shit,I would've been happier if he was fuckin Ru-Paul for all I care! After I found that out, all I wanted to do was whoop Harry and Tori's ass even more.

And that's what I was about to do.

Tori,I'm coming for you.

Tori's POV...

I was just sitting around chillin with my girls and thinking about Harry. I really want him right now...

As I was in my thoughts I saw something out the corner of my eye. I looked just in time to see Payton coming for me and I instantly knew this wouldn't end well.

"So your the one Harry's been cheating on me with..." Payton said low and coldly.

"Damn right, maybe you should please your man better and MAYBE he wouldn't be running to me."I said to her. I watched as her eyes turned darker and darker. Shits about to get real.

"Oh yeah?" Payton said with a smile.

Oh shit...

Payton's POV...

"Oh yeah?" I said with a smile.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and I punched her dead in the nose.I blacked out and grabbed her by her hair and drug her across the yard over to the cement pathway and began to bang her head on the cement.

I don't know about Michael, but my intentions were to kill this bitch.

After about four slams, I was picked up and drug away by Michael. After we had gotten far enough away, he sat me down on a bench next to Ariel and kept constantly wiping my tears and telling me to calm down. I never even noticed that I was crying until now. I was just so angry, so bitter. How could he do this to me? I gave him everything I had in me and never once did I ever complain. I loved that man. Hence the word "loved". I could never love him again after all of this, I can't even look at him the same.

I'm just too broken.