Ball Outs and All...

~~~The Next Day (At School..)~~~

Michaels POV..

I was on my way back to the school, but I could only think of her.Ariel... I just can't stop thinking of her.. And Ebony...she just will not leave me alone! like shit! bitch I don't want you! And she had the nerve to come to my house and make a pass at me.Bitch swerve! Take your crusty hoein ass on somewhere else.I don't have time for that..get yo life...

I finally arrived at school. It looked so quiet and empty..

I hopped out the car and grabbed my KD's and gym bag and proceeded to walk to the gym. I had to get up early this morning because unfortunately I have basketball and football practice at 5:00 in the morning...

"Hey Mike! Ova here!" I heard someone call.I looked to where the voice came from and saw that it was Diesel.

"Hey was sup! You ready?" I asked.

"I always am, you know the deal.." he said with a smirk.

"Iight then lets get to it.." we began to walk to the gym.

Ariel's POV...

We had to get up really early this morning because unfortunately we had basketball practice.

"Hey girl, look who just came to our side of town..." Vee said. I looked up. And in came Michael lookin sexy as ever...

Ball outs and all

❤🏀🏈