Guts Over Fear

Ariel's POV....

Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit... was all I could think while staring into his deep brown eyes.

I couldn't speak. I froze.

And I think that was the wrong thing to do..

It's just that I don't know if I want to be with Michael. Yes I know he's a good guy and all, but those flashbacks I have back to the first few days we had met, I'm scared of what our relationship could become.

What if he turns into an abusive asshole? Or what if he cheats on me with that sleazy ass girlfriend he has?

Oh god.....wait?

What happened to his girlfriend?

Oh hell no..

While I was suddenly in my trance,I came back to reality and looked down at Michael.

His eyes had suddenly became dark. The same dark pools of black I'd seen when I was running away from him. The same dark pools I'd see when he was around his "Boys". That really scared me. Because when his eyes were like that,that instantly told me that the arrogant and disrespectful side of Michael was beginning to surface.

To sum it all up, it was a way of showing that he was REALLY pissed off.

Michaels POV...

Is she really not gonna say a damn thing to me?! Is she really gonna just stand here in my fucking face and say nothing?! My insides were boiling. I felt like my skin was 1000 degrees right now and I'm surprised she couldn't feel it.

"So your not gonna say anything?" I asked. It took me a minute to get to a calm point, because to be honest...

I was ready to set it off up in this bitch.

"What happened to Tori?" She asked while giving me that look that said "before we go any further, we're gonna settle this".

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit scared at the moment. Scared that if I told her the truth, I'd lose her. But then I knew I had to man up because, she was right. Before we go anywhere, we need to settle EVERYTHING.

I knew it was time to tell her everything.

Definitely a moment where I need to grow some balls and deal with my fear.

-----------------------•-------------------------•-------------------------•------------------------•--------------

Hope you enjoy!
---Love Ashley