Caught/Suspicion

Ariel's POV..

"Oooohhhh noo! It's time for me to go! I'm going to sleep." I said in complete horror. Here I am sitting in this chair,in the middle of the room,with a "Firefighter" grinding his penis on me.

No thank you.

I'll pass.

I got up and started walking to my room when Vee came and grabbed my arm.

"Oh no you don't! Enjoy yourself,girl! The boys are out enjoying themselves,why can't we?" She asked.

She's completely right. We should enjoy ourselves,I mean, they are.

But then at the same time,we shouldn't stoop to their level.

Ugh!

Somehow,without me noticing,Vee managed to sneak me back in the chair and continue the session.But before I had time to react,in came Michael and the guys.

Everything stopped.

When I finally had the chance to look up at Michael, I see that he is staring directly at me. I could tell he was just furious because he was staring at me.How do I know? I can feel his eyes burning into my skin, and I swear on my life I was scared shitless.

It's kind of sad though when your boyfriend is twice the size of the so called "Firefighter".

They did a great job at picking him...

For a second I honestly felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked up again to see the male stripper finally making his way out the door but not without Michael's burning glare.Michael slowly walked to the door and shut it. He stood there for a moment,back facing us all,until he decided to turn around. I couldn't take Michael's glare anymore,so I got up and walked to the room. Afterwards everyone dispersed into their own hotel rooms.

As I sat on the bed,thinking about everything that just unraveled, I started to hear Michael's heavy footsteps coming slowly towards our room. To avoid hearing,or better yet,seeing his face, I went and got under the covers and pretended as if I was asleep. I was doing great.....

Until the door slammed shut.Unfortunately,I got scared and jumped.

What a way to ruin it..But I kept it up.

"I know damn well you're not sleep."Michael said in the deepest voice I'd ever heard. I was so scared. I sat up, simply because I didn't know what would happen next. I didn't dare look at him though.

Not a wise decision.

He came over to the bed and sat on the edge. Right beside me.

"Look at me" he spoke in a softer tone. I did as told. He grabbed my face and began to wipe my cheeks. Somehow, I had began to cry and hadn't even noticed it.

"I-I'm s-ssorry. I just-"I stuttered, but was soon interrupted by Michael's soft lips pressed against mine. The kiss got deeper as Mike began licking my teeth,asking for entrance. I obliged and gave him what he was asking for. I leaned back on the bed,while Michael crawled on top, separating my legs, only to place himself in between them.

We finally broke the kiss.

"You don't have to explain,I get it. All of it." He said while giving me a peck on the nose then forehead. He got up off the bed and went to the bathroom,but not before giving me a wink. I smiled,happy to know that everything was okay on my part.

But what about his?