A Knot of Feelings

Michaels POV...

It takes time. What do I mean by that? It takes time to adjust to your feelings.To your past.To all your wrong doings, and even all the good things.

For me, my time, was LOOOONNG over due.

Being in this stadium, it brought me back to reality.

Ariel.

Everytime I think of that woman, it sets off a bundle of fireworks not only in my stomach, but also in my heart. She changed me from being the asshole I once was before, to somebody I barely even know... To someone better. I needed that. She takes over me. My mind,my heart, my soul....why haven't I made her mine yet?

Because I'm scared.

What if I go back to being the ass I was before? What if something clicks, and I become the old me? What if..... What if I break her heart? There's so many "what ifs" that I could name.

And it scares the hell out of me.

I need her in my life. I can't go another day without making her mine.

Ariel's POV...

I was sitting next to Michael at the tryout table and he looked so distraught. He looked as if he was thinking about something long and hard.

"Michael?" I asked while gently stroking the back of his hand. He jumped and looked over to me.

"What?" He asked in a deep voice that I'd never heard before. He cleared his throat.

"I was just wondering if you were okay? You looked a little out of it." I mumbled.

"Nah I'm good. But.. Ya know what, come here." He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the locker room.we went inside and he sat me down on one of the benches.He held my hand.

"I need to ask you something." He said nervously. He looked down.

"What is it?" I asked. Simply eager to know his question.

" I need to know... (Deep breathe) if you will be my girlfriend." He spoke slowly but intensely.

Oh shit.

---------------------------------------------------

😱😱😱😱

----Love Ashley