Arrival/Unloading

Ariels POV...

We made it! We finally got to London and it couldn't be more beautiful. Everybody was so amazed by the beauty of it all, including Michael, who if you're anyone, you know it takes a lot to get Michael into any kind of mood...

We all got off the plane, following each other one by one; the boys grabbing the luggage for us.

"Damn..this looks a lot better than I expected..." Payton spoke in awe, mouth gaped open.

"Close ya mouth Payt, wouldn't want you to choke on anything..." Trey spoke sarcastically yet flirtasciously.

Payton scrunched her face up at Trey and walked away. Trey has been friends with us for awhile, he's kinda like a new edition to us. The boys know him because he is a member of the football team. Nigga flirts with everyone. But once he set his eyes on Payton, I guess you could say he....can't get enough of her. She's the only one he has eyes for. Unfortunately...

Payton's not feeling him.

Since everything has been so damn hectic, I still don't think Payton is feeling anyone or anything. She's kind of just isolated herself from everyone, and I honestly can't blame her. I just hope she has fun, and finds something or someone to make her happy. Maybe this trip was meant for her; maybe there's someone waiting right around the corner for her.

I made my way over to the SUV where everyone was waiting and loading up. I guess I must've dozed out for a sec...Diesel and Vee were already lip locked, so we just decided to go ahead and talk about everything that we would be doing while everybody was here in London.

"Vee!Diesel!could y'all stop for just a second?!" Michael screeched in annoyance. He's so cute when he gets mad..

"What?" They answered at the same time. They are so in love..
It all started right after they got together, for some reason they both cant keep their hands off of each other. But to be honest, their really cute together and I wouldn't want Vee to be with anyone else.

I heard Michael sigh as he slowly began to speak.

"Alright, now this is time where everybody should speak up and say what suggestions they have for this trip. It could be absolutely anything. Just wing it." Michael said in a calm yet demanding voice. I swear, he was made to be a leader. I don't think anybody else could be in his spot;it fits him naturally.

I stared at him in awe, thinking about how lucky I am to have such an amazing yet sexy man like him.

Damn.

I guess Michael began to feel eyes on him, so he turned around only to find me staring at him. I tried to play it off by looking around at everybody to see if anybody would speak up. As usual...it didn't work.

"What?" Michael asked with a smile.

"What? Nothing. I-I was just thinking about what you asked, ya know.." I stuttered.

I'm such a bad liar.

"Oh yea? Give me an idea then." Michael challenged with a smirk. Asshole.

"Uuuuhhh...we should..uhm.." I began while gulping and looking directly into his eyes.

Wrong move.

"Now tell me why you were staring" he smirked evilly.

"I just thought you were beautiful..sorry.." I mumbled while my cheeks turned a rosy color. I felt kinda embarrassed, honestly.

Michael came close to me and looked me deep in the eyes. "Trust me baby, there's nothing more beautiful than the beauty you possess inside and out." Michael spoke with nothing but seriousness. he leaned down and gave me a peck on the tip of my nose, then on my lips.

He grabbed my hand and we got in are separate car. We all just decided to go to the hotel and talk about it later over dinner, since nobody was listening anyway.

What a way to start it all off.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoyed!
------Love Ashley😘❤️