Let's Get Started

Michaels POV...

BEEEP!BEEP!BEEEEP! BEE-

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and opened my eyes.

I really hate that piece of shit.
I slowly rose up and slung my legs off the bed.

It was Monday.

The most horrible fucking day of the week.

Sorry for the language. If its one thing I hate, it's getting up on Mondays. And to make matters worse, I have to get ready for basketball and football practice.............. At 5o'clock in the morning!

Like who does that?

While sitting on the bed and trying to get out of my grumpy mood, u began to hear this very familiar tune...

Sounds like the song..... Pony?

Oh yea!!! I get up and run over tho my dresser and grab my phone.

"It's Mike.." I say while waiting for the other person on the line to speak.

"Aye it's deisel! Where you at man?" He said in a slightly irritated but calm tone.

"Man I just got up. And I don't even think I'm going to practice today." I spoke.

"Now we both know you gotta come Mike. Your captain of both the basketball and football team, you know you can't miss a damn thing!" He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

He's got a point...

I have to recruit new men for the Q-Dog and Kappa fraternities. And I also have to host try outs for almost every male sport we have at this college...

Shit, I'm booked. I ain't got time to miss no days.

"Iight ill be there. Just gimme some time to get ready." I sighed.

"Iight ill see you when you get here. Bye." And he hung up.

I grabbed some boxers and made my way to the bathroom.

Lets get this day started..
--------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!
Love Ashley😘❤