Private Show

Payton's POV...

"Take it off.." Louis demanded. I turned to look at him.did i hear him correctly?

"W-what?" I stuttered nervously.

I watched as Louis slowly began to walk towards me. With each step I could feel the lust radiating off of him.he was finally nose to nose with me. I looked up into his eyes.

"I said...Take.It.Off.NOW." Louis spoke slowly while grabbing my shirt and ripping it in half.

Oh damn..

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Michaels POV...

"Hello?" I answered.it was Trey.

"Man,come out with us!" Trey screamed through the phone. They'd been trying to get me out the hotel room since this morning.

I guess it wouldn't hurt..

"Iight...I guess.." I spoke softly.

"Good,good! We comin to get you man! We on our way. Bye!" Trey spoke happily before hanging up.

"Well damn." I said before pulling the phone from my ear.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Payton's POV...

"Holy shit!" Iegan as Louis began sucking on my neck. he put his hands in my pants and thought I was literally about to die.
He picked me up and led me to the bed while still kissing me passionately. He laid me on it, and I watched as he began to strip out of his shirt. He must really want me because there sweat beads trickling down his chest and abs.

Good lord..

He walked over to me and grabbed the edge of my pants while I unbuttoned them, and pulled them down.

"Them legs girl...they're killing me.." Louis spoke while kissing my legs slowly from my ankle to my pelvic. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Michaels POV...

I stayed silent as I wondered about exactly where we were going. Ever since i got in the car,they haven't told me a thing. To be honest....I'm really unsure about all of this...

I gotta bad feeling..

"You iight back there mike?" Diesel asked.

"Where are we going?" I asked,curious as to where our destination was.

"You'll find out sooner than you think..." Trey answered with a devilish smile.

"Treeeeey..." I warned.

Finally the car came to a stop.

"We're here." They said.

I looked at them then slowly reverted my eyes to what waited for me outside these car doors. When I finally focused my eyes, I read the sign. After Nine.

Really.

A strip club.

I knew I had a bad feeling about this.
🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Payton's POV...

Louis had already stripped me down to nothing so I just sat back and watched him strip for me. He looked me deep in my eyes while he grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled them down. I watched as he turned around and twerked a little for me. I began to laugh but soon after it fade because he began to grab the hem of his tommy hill figure boxer and began to pull them down a little giving me a peak at what he had under.

"Don't be a tease.." I spoke seductivly with a smirk.

"I don't remember telling you to talk. And if I want to be a tease,then I'll be a fucking tease." He spoke deeply,while seductivly staring me down.

I began to melt down below just from him saying that.he finally stripped out of his boxer,giving me a WHOLE full view of erection.

Nigga was blessed...😜

I watched as he began to walk over to me. I never noticed the music in the background playing.

Private Show by T.I. And Chris Brown.

Doesn't that fit the mood.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Hope you enjoyed!
-----Love Ashley😘❤️