Making Plans

Ariel's POV...

I waited for all the drama to die down before inviting everyone (including Michael) over for dinner. I felt we had some things to discuss, and I definitely wanted to make a suggestion about what we could do for Christmas break. To be honest, I just really wanted everybody to be happy, and it seemed like everybody was far from it.

To basically sum it all up for everyone, Michael went to jail because of the fight with harry, which is gonna take a huge tole on his football/basketball career; Payton is still upset about Harry and the fight she had with Tori, Viashia and diesel unfortunately had a miscarriage which is one of the reasons we haven't heard from them in a while; everything is just soo...

Unbelievable.

The things that have went on this past two months, i never would've imagined happening in two years.

While I was just sitting on the couch, thinking silently to myself,there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

In walked Michael smiling, with Payton soon following behind. I was so happy to at least see them smiling and staying positive. And don't let me forget about how good Michael looked right now. He had his long hair pinned in a messy bun at the top of his head, a tight,red wife beater on, black sweatpants with elastic ankles,and a pair of black red Roshee Runs on. I swear he came in here flexing them muscles on purpose.

He knew what he was doing to me.

He smiled and embraced me in a hug. "Hey bae."michael spoke while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey! I didn't expect you to be here so early?"

"Why didn't you expect me to be here early? Is it because I'm black, and black people are never on time? I'm feelin some type of way about that.... Don't be stereotypin me Arie..." Michael said while giving me a funny glare.

This man...

"Michael, I didn't even think about it like that. Blowing things outta proportion..." I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Keep on.."Michael challenged.

So sexy...

"Hellooooo!! Wha bout' me?" Payton screeched in a ghetto like voice.

She so cray...

"Hey paytonnnn!!!" I yelled. Unfortunately,Michael was standing right beside me,so that threw him off completely. He covered his ears.

"Could.you.NOT!"Michael yelped.

"Sorry..." I murmured.

I finally got back on track and remembered the reason why I brought them here.

"Oh! I need to speak to you guys about what you wanna do for Christmas break. I feel like we should have a break and go on vacation especially with everything that's been going on. I was thinking London,What do you guys think?" I said while walking them over to the island and sitting down.

" I agree, we do need a break. I like the idea of London because I've never been there. What about you Payt?" He said while turning to look straight at her.

She looked as if though she was processing it in her head.

"Sure! I'll go! It seems like it will be a lot of fun. Who knows what might happen." Payton said excitedly.

But little did she know,she was in for more than she'd bargained for.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoyed!
-----Love Ashley😘❤️