Last Night (Part 2)

✖️✖️✖️✖️WARNING: Sexual content. Read at your own risk. ✖️✖️✖️

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Michael's POV...

Not to long after we greeted each other, we starting talking about random things. I got to know some things about her, like the fact that she was a model. She was very intruging, yet different in her own way and I like that about her.

Shortly after, we came to the conclusion that we were poth pissy drunk and didn't have a clue what was going on around us.
Unfortunately I had the urge to pee, cutting our chat short.

"I ha-have to use the bathroooom. Bee right back!" I slurred while slowly walking off to find the bathroom.I finally found it and walked in.

Damn..this place is way cleaner than it looks...

I went to a urinal,unzipped my pants and let loose.

Jesus Christ how much do I have to give?

It just won't stop...

Stoooooooop already!

While in my little world of trying to get myself to stop peeing, I didn't notice someone walk in. I FINALLY stopped and zipped up my pants. I walked over to the sink to wash my hands but before I even got the chance to cut the water on, I was pushed back into one of the stalls. I stumbled a little, but finally looked up to see what was going on. My back was against the wall. Like the idiot I am, I squinted my eyes,thinking to myself,trying to figure out what just happened.

Unexpectedly, I began to feel my pants being unzipped and slowly looked down. To my surprise,there it was.

Tatiana sucking my dick.

Wait...what?

I look up. Then down. Up....Down.I finally come to my senses and figure out what's going on.

I know... I can be a real dumbass when I'm drunk..

I began to tug on Tatiana's hair to try and give her a hint that she needs to stop, but honestly, I didn't want her to. She was taking me to cloud nine right now and me being drunk just enhanced the feeling. She began to take me in inch by inch, but even I knew she couldn't take it all. She began to suck what she could and stroke what she couldn't take. I grabbed her by her hair and began to thrust into her mouth.

She was going to slow for me.

She began to gag at the feeling of me constantly shoving my dick down her throat,but that didn't stop me. I kept going until I began to get that tingly sensation in my balls,and right then I knew it was about that time.

Usually I would give these hoes the privilege of swallowing, but I don't feel like she deserves that. Especially since she just put me in a fucked up situation.

When I felt like I was about to cum,I pulled out and shot my load on her face.

And boy, was it a lot.

That should be a great souvenir for her. So that she'll never forget me.

I stood there for a minute to catch my breath, while also watching Tatiana grab herself some tissue to wipe her face off.

Sweetheart...you're gonna need a hell of a lot more than one piece.

I zipped up my pants and made my way out the stall. I began to make my way to the door,when I was stopped.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave?" She looked at me with a saddened expression. I darted my eyes from side to side.

I know she didn't expect me to stay?

Without warning, I just walked out of the restroom without saying one word to her.

Everything began to hit me full force.

I just cheated on my girlfriend.

I walked back over to the bar and tapped Diesel. He turned around and looked at me. As soon as he saw my distraught face, he knew what time it was. He got off the bar stool and began to lead the way out to the car.

"They can catch a taxi. They don't need to be drinking and driving anyway." Diesel said in a monotone. I knew he was upset with me. Hell, I was upset with myself.

The whole ride back to the hotel was silent. And I didn't dare to look or talk to Diesel. Once he parked I hopped out and slowly began to make my way into the hotel. I walked slowly, hoping that time would maybe go by slower so that I wouldn't have to tell her so soon.
Deisel nudged me forward, letting me know that I needed to get serious.

I made my way through the lobby and into the elevator. We finally made it to our floor and got off. I made my way to my room while Diesel followed. I slid in the key,and came face to face with something I wasn't ready to see.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖End of Flashback➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I was just standing in the shower....thinking about how I was gonna tell her. Every time I felt like I was ready I'd punk out. I really need to figure this out soon before the truth comes out through someone else. Because I'd rather her hear it from me than anyone else.

I gotta be a man about it.

------------------------------------------
Here's another update! Enjoy!
------Love Ashley😘❤️