The Tournament Begins!

Master Hand:Alright, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the annual Super Smash Bros. Tournament! Before we begin, I have to say this. This tournament will be a little different than the others before. Usually, I would disqualify fighters who would kill their opponent, but this time, it's allowed for the fighters to kill their opponent!

The crowd then cheered while everyone who knows the fighters were worried about their safety, especially SMG4 and the others' friends back home.

Sonica:Oh, I hope they make it out okay.

Bulma:Yeah.

Gohan:Now that there's a chance they can be killed and we just used the Dragon Balls, they really need to be careful.

Shadow:I wouldn't worry. Our friends are strong, they'll make it.

Master Hand:The first fighters to start the tournament are Toad from the Mushroom Kingdom vs Zero from Inkoplois!

Toad:Ha! My time to shine fuckers!

Zelda:I'd give him one minute.

Gabriel:I'd give him two seconds.

Toad and Zero then walked out to the middle of the ring and stopped as they looked at each other.

Zero:Really? This isn't a challenge in the slightest. *Smiles*

Master Hand:3... 2... 1... GO!

Toad then charged at Zero with a raised fist as he screamed while Zero's hand formed a dark aura around it as claws came from his finger tips.

Zero:Dark blade!

Zero then made a swiping motion as Toad was stopped in his tracks. Eventually, Toad's head slowly slid off of his body and landed on the ground as his body fell with blood pouring from his neck.

John:HOLY SHIT!

Goku:No way!

Vegeta:He just killed him in one motion..!

Deku:I think this is going to be harder than I thought.

Master Hand:That was quick. Zero wins! He gets to move onto the next round!

Zero:*Walks back to his room*

Danielle:Good fight out there, Zero. You didn't even have to try with that weakling.

Zero:He may be weak. But whoever he's friends with are probably not as weak, so I won't underestimate them.

Danielle:Understandable.

Master Hand:The next fighters up are Meggy from the Mushroom Kingdom and Danielle from Inkopolis!

Danielle:I'm up. You gonna cheer me on?

Zero:Hm.

Danielle:I'll take that as a 'yes'.

Goku:Go out there and show her what you're made of, Meggy!

SMG3:Kick some ass!

Mario:Be careful out there, alright? I love you.

Meggy:I love you too, Mario.

Meggy and Mario shared a kiss before she left their designated room and walked onto the arena where she saw Danielle waiting for her on the other side and smiling. 

Danielle:Well, aren't you just a pretty face? It's a shame I'll have to carve it.

Meggy:We'll see about that.

Master Hand:Now, let's hope this one goes on a little longer. 3...2...1...GO!

Danielle ran towards Meggy and swung her sword at her, only for Meggy to dodge the attack twice and kick her in the face. Meggy then started firing her splatshot at Danielle only for all of her shots to miss, but she went into the ink that was on the ground, making Danielle start looking around.