A New Threat is on the Horizon! Warning from Survivors!

It was a bright, sunny day as the cool, Fall air blew. Janet, Ronin, Deku, Uraraka and Iida were going to the food court to meet up with Bakugou, Todoroki and Asui after finding them some new clothes. They eventually got there and saw them waiting for them.

Bakugou:About time you showed up.

Janet:Sorry, I guess we've been in there longer than I would like to admit. Anyway, it's time Ronin and I took you guys to the best Chinese restaurant in the whole city.

Bakugou:Finally. I'm pretty hungry, actually.

Todoroki:That would be fine. Let's go.

Deku:Yeah, let's go!

Janet and the others all started to go to the restaurant Janet mentioned so they can grab a bite to eat before going back home. After going inside, they placed their order and decided to talk while they waited. Eventually, they heard someone call them and they sounded familiar.

Kirishima:Hey! Midoriya! Is that you guys?!

Deku:Huh? Kirishima?!

Kaminari:Yeah! It's us! Good to see you guys are okay!

Uraraka:Oh, my gosh!

Yaoyorozu:Who are your new friends?

Asui:Their names are Janet and Ronin.

Mineta:Hey, Kaminari, she doesn't look too bad.

Kaminari:No, she doesn't. Too bad she has a boyfriend, though.

Ronin:Is the little guy okay?

Jiro:Yeah. He's just...special.

Janet:Right. Do you guys wanna join us? There's some seats left.

Sero:Sure thing.

Tokoyami:Thank you for the offer.

Kirishima:Finally gives us a reason to catch up, eh, Bakugou?

Bakugou:Whatever, crazy hair.

They all eventually got their food and talked while they were eating their food. After a while, they all started to leave to go back home. On the way, they decided to show Jiro and the others around for a bit and on the way, they ran into John, Rouge, Gabe, Maria and Gadget.

John:Hey! Who are they?

Deku:Oh! They're some more of our classmates!

Uraraka:Yeah, it turns out, they actually survived when Seelkadoom, SMG4 and Tari destroyed our home.

Gabe:Cool!

Rouge:Glad to see you all are still alive after that.

Kirishima:Yeah. But we can't say that about everyone else. Everyone else from our class and our home was killed in the blast.

Mineta:It was seriously scary! We had to survive on whatever food we could find that wasn't turned to ashes!

Jiro:And to make matters worse, we weren't alone.

Bakugou:The hell's that supposed to mean?

Kirishima:A few days later, Jiro, Mineta and Kaminari saw two wolves that looked exactly like you two show up through some portal that's in a shape of a ring. When they saw that, we had to figure out some kind of way to warn Midoriya and the others. Luckily for us, Mineta found a ring that looked like the one they came through. So we used that and we ended up here.

John:Two wolves that look like me and Gabe? Why don't you guys go leave your clothes at your home and we'll go talk to SMG4 and the others about it.

Deku and the others nodded and they went to their house to put their clothes away. Eventually, they made it to the castle where the others are waiting to talk about what they saw back at their home.

SMG4:Hey, so, John said that you guys saw two wolves that look like him and Gabe, right?

Yaoyorozu:Yeah. But, they're different. Their eyes were red and they wore black jackets. But one's eyes were normal while the other one's eyes looked demonic.  We don't know what they're planning, but by how they are, it doesn't seem like it will be good.

Ajna:Well, now we have something else to deal with. First we have to find the Dragon Balls to try and reverse everything Seelkadoom has done, but now we have a new threat to deal with.

Tari:I know we can do it. We all have been through so much. We even accomplished what we thought was impossible. If we can do that, we can definitely find the Dragon Balls and defeat those two wolves!

Little did they know, two of the wolves were outside the castle listening in on their conversation and they heard about the Dragon Balls. They both grinned evilly and chuckled.

John The Dark Wolf:Dragon Balls. This should be useful to him.

Gabe The Dark Wolf:Let's tell him about our findings, brother.

The two evil wolves then decided to take their leave as John threw a ring leading to the destroyed city. They went through and went to a dark hideout to tell their leader about their findings.

???:What did you two find?

John:We heard them talk about objects called Dragon Balls. They even said something about reversing everything that happened, including All Might's death.

???:Hold on. Maybe we can find them before they do. If I remember correctly from that Midoriya student from UA, there are seven of them. And if we find all seven, we can make a wish.

Gabe:Yes. That's true.

???:What if we were to find all seven of them and wish for every member of the League of Villains to be revived and we can conquer their world?

John:Brilliant plan, sir.

Gabe:They may have One for All, but it's not enough to take you down, All For One.

All For One:Yes. Let's go to their world. I want to pay the UA students there a personal visit.