The Darkness Within

It was a bright, sunny day in Inkopolis and John, Ronin, Janet, Mario and Meggy were walking from the shopping center in Inkopolis after buying some new clothes and filling out an order for new weapons for the war effort. They were mostly talking and joking about different things until Janet brought up a new song that John and Gabe are working on with Grey.

Janet:Hey, dad's working on a new song with Uncle Gabe.

Mario:Oh boy! This a makes me so happy!

Ronin:That's cool, pop!

Meggy:Can we hear a sample of it please~?!

John:Oh, I don't know. It's nothin' really. *Smiles*

Meggy:Come on~! Do it!

John:Alright. I'm only gonna sing my part. You ready?

Mario and the others:*Nod excitedly with smiles*

John:Alright. Here goes. Ahem. Should I be with you? Or should I be on my way? Runnin' it with you, we hit a pothole~.  You was on some games, I hit the stop store~. Love makes me blind, my money got stolen~. You the one that stopped me from a bankroll~.

Meggy:That sounds good! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Mario:That sounds so good it made my pingas so happy.

John:Thanks, glad to know you guys like it. Maybe the others will like it, too.

Leader:Oh, please. I heard dying cats sing better than that.

John and the others then turned around to see a group of four light blue inklings.

John:Well, who said I was trying to please you anyway, bitch?

Leader:Hey, whatever your fucking name is. Does that mutt speak for you? *Smirks*

Janet:Who do you think you are calling my dad a mutt?

Meggy:No, he speaks for himself. Why don't you mind your own business?

Thug:You see, we were. But we heard that trash ass singing coming from the dog here. And also, obviously you didn't see the signs. No stupid humans or furries allowed. So, those three chodes gotta get lost.

John:And if we don't?

Commando:We'll make you leave.

John:Sure. Do that, and every military in the realms will be looking for you pieces of shit.

Leader:I'd love to see them try.

Janet:You know what? I've just about had it with your god damn mouth, bitch. *Shoves Leader angrily*

Leader:*Laughs* You just made a big mistake, you whorish furry.

Commando:*Slaps Janet*

John and Ronin:YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Ronin:*Punches Commando twice*

Thug:*Grabs Ronin and knees his stomach*

John:*Starts to run to Janet and Ronin*

Leader and Sniper:*Hit John with a sign*

Mario and Meggy:GUYS!

John then groaned and when he sat up right and stood back up, he only saw Janet and Ronin being beaten by the four inklings. This is causing a dark aura to form around him as his hands slowly turned into fists and his fur slowly began to change from brown to black.

Meggy:J-John?!

John didn't respond. The four then stopped and looked up and saw John standing there.