John's Childhood Dilemma

It was a normal day in Mobian City and in the home of John and Rouge, them, Izuku, Ochaco, Eri, Goku, Crash, Coco, Sonic, Tanjiro and Nezuko were looking at baby photos of Janet.

Rouge:Awwww. It's Janet in her new onesie that daddy got for her!

Janet:What are you guys doing?

Ochaco:She's showing us your baby pictures.

Janet:*Spits out her soda* WHAT?!

Nezuko:Oh, relax, Janet! They're cute!

Goku:Yeah, they are.

Crash:This actually brings me back to when Coco and I were little. We always got into all sorts of trouble back then.

Coco:Remember that one time you saw a wumpa?

Crash:Oh, my God. I remember building a tower of toys just to reach it.

Sonic:I remember going on adventures with my brother and sister, Sonia and Manic. Good times. We would always find ourselves in the middle of Robotnik's plans when we were looking for our mom.

Eri:What was your childhood like, auntie Rouge?

Rouge:I had it pretty good, sweetie. I had a good home, loving parents and everything I could ever want or need. Like how you have Izuku and Ochaco.

Goku:From what Gabriel told me, he had it kind of rough. He already said that he and his sister were originally born in New York. But, what he didn't tell you was the--

Gabriel:*Appears* I'll finish that.

Goku:Yeah, go ahead.

Gabriel:Zelena and I were originally born in New York. But, what I left out was that we separated.

Izuku:Why did you two separate?

Gabriel:Personal reasons. When we realized our abilities, we separated because I didn't want her to get hurt and she knows that we'll be doing this sort of thing for our whole lives.

Rouge:We're sorry to hear that.

Gabriel:It's...fine. Just as long as she's safe. Anyway, enough about that. John. What about you since we're talking about our childhoods. What was it like?

Rouge:Yeah, what was it?

Janet:Now that you mention it...we never heard about your past, dad.

John:*Smiles* Oh, that's easy! It all started when...when...

Goku:Hmm?

John:Well, it all started...

Tanjiro:Dad?

John:I...don't remember...

Gabriel:What?! Do you have amnesia or something?!

John:No, the first thing I remember was meeting Gabe in the Mushroom Kingdom when Peach took me into her castle as a kid and finding out he's my younger brother. Anything before that is...all a blur.

Izuku:Oh, no! You don't even remember your parents?

John:N-No... Wh-Where am I from..? Who am I?!

Rouge:Baby, baby, calm down. Just ask Gabe, I'm sure he might have some slight idea about your past.

John:You're right. Okay. GABE!

Gabe:Huh? *Runs downstairs* What's wrong?!

John:*Grabs his shoulders* I NEED YOUR HELP!! Do you remember ANYTHING about when we were kids?

Gabe:What? Of course I do! It all started when...uhhhh...

John:You don't remember?!

Gabe:Whoa...what was our childhood? What were we like in the past? Come on, John. We're gonna find some answers!