New Allies! Seelkadoom Unleashes his Fury!

Back in Japan, Deku was training if he was ever going to face Seelkadoom, but before he did, he told a couple of his classmates about it and agreed to join him and the others and started training as well. Meanwhile, another ring has appeared in front of Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki, stopping them in their tracks and going into their fighting stances.

Bakugou:What the hell is that?

Kirishima:Looks like some kind of portal.

Eventually, Seelkadoom, SMG4 and Tari walked through the ring. When they caught sight of the three, all three of them smiled evilly.

Todoroki:Who the hell are you three supposed to be?

Seelkadoom:Your personal Grim Reapers...

Bakugou laughed at his statement as he caused fire to burst in the palms of his hands.

Bakugou:Listen, you don't wanna fuck with me! I'll squash you like the insects you are!

Seelkadoom then shot energy blasts at them, starting the fight. Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki dodged the attack and started dodging SMG4 and Tari's attacks as well. Eventually, Bakugou jumped over SMG4 and blasted him with a burst of flames, causing him to fly into a building. Tari suddenly appeared behind him and started to punching and kicking him and with one last kick, it sent him flying through a building. Seelkadoom was fighting Todoroki and Kirishima at the same time, despite him being hit a couple times, he still managed to cause some bad damage to them. The three then started to catch a breather.

Kirishima:These guys are tough..!

Seelkadoom:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're weak. You're all weak! Especially you... You never played defense, you were always on offense, leaving yourself open and giving Tari every opportunity to attack.

Bakugou started to grow furious with Seelkadoom's comment as his hands glowed even more.

Bakugou:I'LL KILL ALL THREE OF YOU!

SB123 SMG4:Good luck doing so, retard!

Everyone nearby was watching the fight and it didn't take long for it to hit the news, prompting some of the heroes to come and deal with the situation. They got there and saw Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima battered and beaten, but still standing.

Asui:Who are those three?

Uraraka:Doesn't look like any villains I've seen before.

Deku (Thoughts):Black and blue hedgehog? Is this...Seelkadoom? Who are the two with him?

Iida:Deku, what do you think?

Deku:That's Seelkadoom! The hedgehog I told you about!

Seelkadoom:*Looks at Deku, Iida, Uraraka and Asui and smiles* Well, well... Looks like someone knows about me.

Bakugou:STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU! HE'S MINE~!

Seelkadoom:You're really boring me. It was fun while it lasted.

Seelkadoom then sent out a powerful blast towards Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki. As the smoke cleared, they were gone, but they weren't killed by the blast as Seelkadoom looked and saw the three with Deku and the others.

Seelkadoom:Dammit! No matter... This entire place will be nothing but a wasteland.

Seelkadoom, SMG4 and Tari then floated high into the sky and held their one hand up. As they did, their hands started glowing as energy spheres started to appear. Everyone except the heroes then started to run away to try and get away from the destruction, little did they know their fates were already sealed.

Iida:What should we do?!

Asui:It doesn't look like much we CAN do.

Deku:Yeah, even with how long we trained, I can tell they're still too strong for us to face right now. We're gonna have to retreat!

Bakugou:YOU DUMBASSES DO THAT! I'M STAYING TO DEAL WITH THESE ASSHOLES!

Seelkadoom:That pride you won't swallow will get you killed. YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

Seelkadoom, SB123 SMG4 and SB123 Tari:*Throw down the energy spheres*

As the energy spheres started to come down, a ring appeared behind them and Silver used his psychokinesis powers to bring them through it. Soon afterwards, the ring closed as the spheres touched down, causing three large explosions that overlap with each other and the total destruction of the city and the high death count as everyone caught in the explosions were killed, even the pro heroes.

Seelkadoom:Shall we get going?

SMG4 and Tari both nodded as Seelkadoom summoned a portal in front of them and they went through it. Meanwhile, in Ajna's castle, Deku and the others were inside with SMG4 and the others.

Deku:Thanks for the save.

Uraraka:Yeah, that was way too close!

Silver:Don't mention it.

Bakugou:WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IN THE FUCKING WAY!

Deku:Kacchan-!

Bakugou:SHUT UP, DEKU!

John:Hey! Cool it, you little prick! Silver just saved you ass! He would have just left you there to die, but he didn't.

Bakugou:Whatever.

John:Is he always like that?

Asui:Unfortunately, yeah, he is.

John:Talk about Asshole of The Year. Since you just escaped from certain death, we're gonna let you guys rest a while before we even start thinking of a plan on how to deal with Seelkadoom, alright?

Deku:Yeah, sure. Thanks.

Uraraka:Thanks so much!

Iida:We are grateful for your offer, sir.

John:It's nothing. Go ahead and relax.