Mario and The Missing Kremlings

It's been two days since King K. Rool's last attack that almost costed the heroes the kingdom and their lives. But, thanks to two of their friends and allies, Gabriel and Goku, they were able to win the battle and save the girls that were captured before they reached the Kremlings' breeding camp nearby. It was a normal day and John and the others were listening to John and Gabe's new song they worked on with Grey while they were playing Super Smash Each Other in The Ass Bros.

*Song starts*

Gabe:(Singing) I don't wanna do this no more. I don't wanna play no games. I don't wanna do this no more, things'll never be the same~. I just don't know what to do with you tonight. I just wanna spend my time with you. I cannot do this all my life. (All my life...) Aye. Yeah. Aye. Yeah. Baby, why you like that? Baby, why you bite back? Took the key under the bed and you know I be right back. You've been gettin' on my nerves like ugh. You the only thing I want right now, just want you to be mine~.  Baby, won't you hit my line? Oh, why? Oh, why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

SMG4 and the others:*Smile and nod their heads to the beat*

Gabe:I don't wanna do this no more. I don't wanna play no games. I don't wanna do this no more, things'll never be the same~.

John:(Rapping) Stop the bullshit. I'm just tired of making plays, everyday you acting clueless. Girl, you know this ain't a game. Can we switch it up? 180 just like I'm Grey. Aye, I ain't gettin' through this, baby, I need a raise. How you say I ain't with you? I was there though. I ain't here to use you like a tool I ain't a weirdo. If the bridges ain't burnin', their wax gettin' narrow, baby you a princess, you don't need a hero. I got that drip from my head to my shoes. I don't want you, I want cash I won't lose. You already been sleep on me, you can't choose. If I go leaving with you, I'm fool. NEVER! Mama raised me way better. (Yeah she did!) CLEVER! Smart boy picking out the feathers. SEVER! Cuz we can't just stay together, blocked you from my DMs. Just send me a letter. Diamonds drip sparkle, I be on the way. This ain't a mirage, I be really gettin' paid, money on the mind, tropics they in the way, should I be with you? Should I, be on my way?

Gabe:I'll be on my way.

John:(Singing) Runnin' it with you, we hit a pothole~. You was on some games, I hit the stop store~. Love makes me blind, my money got stolen~. You the one that stopped me from a bankroll~.

Gabe:I don't wanna do this no more. I don't wanna play no games. I don't wanna do this no more, things'll never be the same~.

John:Nope! Never!

Gabe:I just don't know what to do with you tonight. (With you tonight) I just wanna spend my time with you. I cannot do this all my life.

*Song ends*

SMG4:Awesome song, guys!

Tari:Yeah! It was really good!

Fishy Boopkins:Hey, that's pretty gooood.

Meggy:Now I'm gonna be listening to that song whenever I'm jogging!

Luigi:Nice-a song, guys!

Toad:No one wants to hear shit about that shitty song, Luigi!

Rouge:*Throws Toad out of the window*

Toad:SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

John:Thanks guys. Glad to hear that you liked it.

Just then, Shadow, Sonic, Sonica and Amy ran in the room John and the others are in.

Shadow:Guys, Ajna needs you guys in the conference room!

John:What is it?

Mario:Yeah, is K. Rool planning another attack?

Sonic:No. We don't know where him and his army are! Even his breeding camps are deserted!