The Final Battle Begins! Dekurot is Born!

After a while of travelling, the Multiversal Heroes have arrived at All For One and the Dark Wolves' hideout. Goku then blasted the door open, allowing all of them inside.

Goku:Anyone home? *Tosses Deku an earring*

John:We were just talking about you.

All For One:Class 1-A. I'm honestly surprised you all survived. I can't say the same about your pathetic heroes or the Symbol of Peace.

Goku:Weren't you in prison-Oh wait, I kinda crashed into All Might before he could beat you when fighting Zamasu.Oh shit.

All For One:Now I remember. You're that Saiyan that Shigaraki saw with Midoriya.

John:Well, you inferior copies, are you ready to face the superior versions?

John:*Scoffs* You're just gonna get your asses kicked.

Goku:Hey Deku, you put on that earring yet? *Puts the potara on his ear*

Deku:*Puts the potara on his ear* Yeah! Alright, All For One. You're going down!

Gabe:Don't worry about us boss, we'll take care of them.

Goku and Deku's bodies clashed, forming a new figure. Dekurot then glances at All For One.

Dekurot:You good bro? Because your about to get an ass whooping. *Goes into their fighting stance*

All For One:Let's begin.

Both sides then clashed and started to fight. John and Gabe were fighting their evil copies with all their strength while everyone else was providing assistance anyway they could, whether it's fighting or getting the Dragon balls. John and Gabe were fighting the evil versions of themselves from a parallel universe. They eventually stopped to take a breath.

John:Damn! You two are pretty good.

John:We've seen our fair share of battles. Some of which were boring. Like our battle with Rouge.

John and Gabe:What?

Gabe:Oh, yeah. That was after she dumped you to have sex with that prick, Yamcha, who happened to be her client.

John:All because I wanted to help other people. Here's how it happened... It all happened two weeks ago...

Two weeks earlier...

In West City, John was walking around late at night with tears in his eyes and rage in them as well. Eventually, he went to a nearby bridge and stood there, looking down at the water below him. Just as he prepared to jump, he heard someone yell his name.

Gabe:WHOA! JOHN! The fuck are you doing?!

John:I thought I could trust her. Turns out she's like the rest of them... A liar... A liar who doesn't understand how I see things and who I am as a person! And she dumps me just to fuck WHOOPING DICK! HAHAHAHA! BULMA!

Gabe:Hmph. Yamcha.

John:It's like... Whenever I help people, it always comes back and screws me. You know what? No more. I'm done helping people.

Suddenly, black mist appeared, making the two brothers turn around and prepare for a fight. They saw what looked like a person emerge from the mist and it was All For One.

All For One:Settle down, now. I'm not here for a fight.

John:Who the fuck are you?

All For One:I'm All For One. Now, your name is John, I assume?

John:Yeah. How do you know my name?

All For One:Don't be upset, but I heard you and that Rouge girl's argument earlier. I must say, she had no right to do that to you when all you wanted to do was help people. I have an idea.