John's Birthday Part 1

It was a Thursday morning and John was asleep in his and Rouge's bed. That was until he woke up and stretched. He then got out of bed and put his usual clothes on. He then went downstairs and rubbed his eyes, but for a split second, he spotted Rouge, Gabe, Gadget, Maria, Shadow, Sonic, Crash, Tawna, Coco, Banjo, Kazooie and to his surprise, Coconut.

John:What are you guys doing here?

Gabe:Well, John, we want to surprise you.

John:Okay..?

Rouge:Today's your birthday, silly!

John then smiled in excitement at what she said.

Crash:We decided to celebrate it with you, mate. *Gives John a card*

The birthday card says "Hey, John! Rouge decided that we should celebrate your birthday with something special. We decided to take you to Luigi's old mansion. It's actually still in good condition believe it or not. So, why not have some fun there? Happy Birthday, bro!"

John:Holy sheep shit! Thank you guys so much for this! Who all did you invite?

Banjo:We're invited, we also invited SMG4, Tari, Mario, Luigi, Meggy, Peach, Isabella, Liz, Ami, Megumi, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Tails, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Maria, Gadget, Hal, Jeff, Link, Zelda, Bubsy, Gabriel, Goku, Emily, Blizzard, Andrea, Frost, Shadow, Slenderman, Steve, Alex, Saiko, Infinite, Spike, Grim, Thrasher, Elise, Crystal, Sally, Bunnie, Alberto, Penny, Stephen, the other Amy, Dan, Miles, the other you, the other Gabe, the other Rouge and Albert.

John:Jesus Christ, that's a lot of people.

Kazooie:Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't take a breath in between what he said.

John:Cool. What's the plan for this party? *Drinks some milk*

Shadow:Well, I already have a bartender hired, so he'll be in charge of the drinks, and we of course have things for the kids also, Amy, Maria and Tari will be baking a cake, Grey's doing the music, Bowser's gonna be over the barbecue, and you, Gabe and Rouge can tell the rest of us where to put the decorations.

John:Alright, let's get this awesome fucking party going!

They all cheered as they get in different cars to drive to where Luigi's old mansion is so they can get everything ready for the birthday party for John. But little did they know is that some familiar enemies were gonna be coming to the party uninvited from the World Traveler HQ prison area...