Gabriel's Grief

It was the day Dr. Robotnik, Seelkadoom, Nazo and Aeon launched their attack that costed hundreds, even thousands of lives to be lost, including the heroes who fought to try and protect the people living there. John and the others were dealing with Seelkadoom and Nazo still while Nazo levitated Link and Zelda in the air and smiled evilly.

Gabriel:WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO DO! DO IT TO ME! DON'T HURT THEM!

Nazo:Say goodbye to them... *Starts to close his hand*

Gabriel:DON'T HURT THEM~!!!

Nazo:*Clenches his fist*

Link and Zelda:AHHHHHHHH--!!!

Link and Zelda both exploded in the sky thanks to Nazo who was smiling evilly, mainly at John and Gabriel. Gabriel's hands turned into fists and his teeth clenched together in anger as a yellow aura formed around him and his triforce glowed.

Gabriel:You...You killed my...YOU KILLED MY MOM AND DAD~!!! *Transforms into his super form*

Super John II:SOLAR BLAST~!!! *Fires the blast at Seelkadoom and Nazo*

Seelkadoom and Nazo dodged John's attack and started fighting him and Gabriel. Goku and Vegeta flew in and kicked Seelkadoom and Nazo into a building.

Goku:Where's your brother, John?!

Super John II:He and Ajna are helping people get away from here.

Super Gabriel:Let's just deal with these bastards!

Super John II, Super Gabriel, Goku and Vegeta then started fighting Seelkadoom and Nazo once again. Meanwhile, Gabe and Ajna were running back to the Mushroom Kingdom to bring more people to the shelter for safety, that was until Ajna was shot through her chest by a green beam sending her flying of her feet.

Gabe:AJNA!!!

Ajna:*Coughs up blood* D-Dammit..! G-G-Gabe..?

Gabe:Ajna! Don't do this to me..! Come on..! You're gonna be alright!

Ajna:*Coughs up more blood* Gabe... You need...to get out of here..! Go..!

Gabe:No! Not without you!

Ajna:Please..! I already lost my dad...and our friends...I can't lose you...too... I love you, Gabe...

Tears began to fall down Gabe's face as Ajna died in his arms and eventually started sobbing quietly with growls of anger emerging as well.

Aeon:Don't worry. You'll join her soon.

Gabe then charged at Aeon and punched him through the castle before roaring out in anger as his eyes turned all white and a yellow aura formed around him. Gabe and Aeon then started fighting each other, meanwhile, Gabriel and the others are still fighting Nazo and Seelkadoom, but it wasn't going well for them as Gabriel was punched and sent flying to the ground, creating a crater where he landed. He got back up and flew to where Seelkadoom was to fight him again, John, Goku and Vegeta were fighting Nazo, but they were eventually killed by Nazo and Seelkadoom's combined attack, vaporizing all three of them.

Super Gabriel:YOU BASTARDS~!!!

Seelkadoom:You are seriously getting on my nerves, boy.

Gabriel then flew towards them with a charged up energy blast only for Seelkadoom to send an energy blade flying towards him, severing his arm with the charged up attack in his hand, making him scream and lose his super form.

Seelkadoom:Say goodbye, Gabriel.

As Seelkadoom was going to fire an energy blast at Gabriel, Gabe came in in time and fired an energy blast back at Seelkadoom, allowing Gabriel to get away.