Fall of Springtrap and Time Heist

They then went to Mobian city as Tails activates the universe travelling device. Once it was activated, a portal opened, leading to Smesh and the others' universe, which is where Springtrap is located.

Tails:Alright, guys. It's on.

Liz:I'm gonna go in for recon.

Liz then walks through the portal to look around and see if there may be any problems. Smesh then folds his arms as he thought of what John and Gabe said.

Cristina:It's gonna work, sweetie.

Smesh:I know it will. Because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't.

Liz then walks out of the portal and removes her helmet.

Liz:No satellites. No army, no ground defenses or any of that. It's just him.

Mini Spring Bonnie:Then that's enough.

Mini Springtrap was walking outside as he grabs himself a snack. He walks back inside to tend to his dinner which is macaroni and cheese until he heard a noise. Liz charges in and puts him in a headlock, he attempts to grab her, but SMG4 then grabs his arm and restrains it. Maria comes in and grabs his other arm. Infinite bursts through the wall behind him and cuts his arm off with his sword. Smesh and the others then walked in as Spider picks up the gauntlet only to see it doesn't have the stones.

Spider:Oh no...

Tawna:Where are they?

Liz:Answer. The question.

Mini Springtrap:The multiverse required correction and a rightful ruler. After that, the stones serve no purpose. Your wolf friend didn't know that for shit...

TurlandB:You murdered billions! *Kicks him to the ground*

Mini Springtrap:You should be grateful-

Machito:*Punches him*

Saiko:Where are the stones you son of a bitch?

Mini Springtrap:Gone. Reduced to ashes...

Tari:You used them two days ago!

Mini Springtrap:I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me... The work is done and it always will be whether you like it or not... I am...inevitable...

SB123 Mario:We have to tear this place apart. H-H-He has to be lying.

Mini Fredbear:He's many things. But surprisingly a liar isn't one of them.

Mini Springtrap:Thank you. Maybe you aren't enemies after all.

Infinite then decapitates Springtrap, killing him immediately in anger.

Meggy:What did you do..?

Infinite:I aimed for the head.

Infinite and the others then left Smesh's universe and went back to their home to try and forget all that happened. Five years later, things have definitely changed since there was no hope left to bring the vanished back to the multiverse. Banjo was in Mobian city with Coco and the others, but Kazooie isn't with them since she was one of the vanished.

Banjo:Five years. Five years since Kazooie along with others just vanished.

Crash:We know it's hard, but we gotta move on.

Mario:Yeah, the other me lost his brother, he's still trying to stay strong, because he knows he wants him to do that.

Saiko:Just know that one day, we'll bring everybody back. I know it.