John on The Warpath

It was still the day the attack occurred and John was still in the woods after facing his defeat at the hands of Victor. John screamed once again as he turned his hands into fists and his claws began to dig into them, making them bleed as tears still fell from John's eyes. His scream continued and eventually, his brown fur began to turn black and his eyes were all white and glowed.

Eventually, he stopped crying and started snarling with nothing but pure rage in his voice and flew high into the sky

Eventually, he stopped crying and started snarling with nothing but pure rage in his voice and flew high into the sky. He noticed a few settlements and it didn't take long for him to learn that they're Victor's Outposts. That was when he smiled evilly with his laugh sounding demonic.

Dark Rage John's Thoughts:If Victor wants a killer... HE'S GOT ONE.

Meanwhile, Rouge was sitting in her and John's bedroom, fully healed from her injuries after eating a mushroom. She stayed inside all day, deeply saddened by John's defeat and was worried for his safety. Janet cautiously walked inside with a concerned look on her face.

Janet:M-Mom..?

Rouge:Hm? Oh. Hi, Jan.

Janet:*Sits down next to Rouge* Hey. I know you're worried about dad.

Rouge:Of course, I am. Your dad's been through hell and back for his family and friends. Even before you were born, he always fought to make sure we were okay. He fought to make sure I was okay. I guess that was when I knew I was in love with him. *Tears up* But...now that he's gone missing... It...It feels like... *Sobs in her hands*

Janet:*Hugs Rouge*

Rouge:*Hugs Janet back and sobs in her shoulder*

Nezuko:Mom..?

Rouge:*Looks* Hi, Nezuko. Come here.

Nezuko:*Walks over to Rouge and Janet*

Rouge:I want you to stay strong for daddy, okay? Same goes for your brother. I want both of you to be strong for him. Please.

Nezuko:I'll try.

Rouge:That's a good girl. *Hugs Nezuko*

Later that night at the Heights Alliance dorm building, Bakugo was struggling to go to sleep as he kept tossing and turning. It didn't take long for him to realize it was guilt eating him alive. He eventually got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some water. He didn't go back to his room straight away. Instead he sat on the couch and turned on the television to try and forget about everything that's happened. But, every channel had a news broadcast about the attack that occurred and kept mentioning John. This made Bakugo try to fight back against the tears that were threatening to escape his eyes, only for his attempt to fail as they began to stream down his cheeks.

Bakugo:D-Damn it..! God damn it..! *Starts sobbing quietly* Why..?!

While he was crying, he didn't hear Izuku come downstairs due to the television being turned on. Izuku looked in the living room and saw him sobbing quietly in his hands.