Bed Bug Infestation

It's been a week after New Year's and everything is still peaceful in the realms. Outside of the house, Janet was watering the garden and humming along to a song she's listening to. Kimbo then came outside and took a sip from his coffee.

Janet:These roses and sunflowers are coming together perfectly!

Kimbo:How are my bananas?

Janet:What?! You planted bananas in our garden?

Kimbo:Yes. I love bananas. Those other ones you've been buying me, I found out there's pesticides on them.

Janet:Well, that's from the market in Mobian City, but if we go to Hyrule, they have fresh bananas, no pesticides.

Kimbo:That'd be fine. *Scratches his leg*

Janet:What's wrong?

Kimbo:I'm just really itchy over the past few days.

Janet:Awww. Wait, what about mom and dad?

Janet and Kimbo then walked inside to find John and Rouge and they found them itching and scratching like Kimbo was doing.

Janet:Are you two okay?

John:No. We're having some allergic reaction or something, we're itching all over! *Bites his arm* We can't fight enemies like this!

Shadow:Did you two have something weird for breakfast?

Rouge:No, we just had some cereal and an orange with some yogurt.

John:What are these bites?! Jesus Christ! *Bites his tail*

Janet:We gotta take you guys to the doctor.

Kimbo:Not me.

Janet:Why?

Kimbo:I like when I have the house to myself.

Gabe:What do you do when we're not-You know what? No. Don't answer that.

Kimbo:I jack off.

Gabe:I just said don't answer that!

John and the others then went to the doctor to see about the bites John and Rouge have all over them. The doctor then started to examine the bites and eventually came to a conclusion.

Dr.Mario:Hmm. These look like flea bites.

Janet:Flea bites?

Dr.Mario:Fleas are tiny parasites that live on other animals like rats or even birds. Do you have any birds?

John:No.

Dr.Mario:Any pets?

John:We do have a monkey named Kimbo.

Dr.Mario:Well, that's where they're probably coming from.

Rouge:Well, what do we do? *Scratches her thigh*

Dr.Mario:If I were you, I'd remove the monkey from your home.

John:Oh man, poor Kimbo.

John and the others then left the doctor's office while thinking of the fact they have to get rid of Kimbo. They then walked inside to see Kimbo scratching his arm.

Kimbo:What?!

John:Kimbo... I'm afraid you can't live here anymore.

Kimbo:What?! Is this a joke? Is it because of that hole in the wall, I tried to watch my strength.

John:No, it's not that.

Kimbo:Is it about the shit in one of Janet's hats?

Janet:What?!