Christmas Time!

It is Christmas Time in the home of the Multiversal Heroes and the castle was decorated with lights on the outside and inside with a tree with many gifts under it. It was also snowing outside and SMG4 and the others were getting ready for everyone else to arrive. They even invited SMG3, Desti and Ronin to join them since they changed for the better and started being nicer to people and helping others.

SMG4:Alright, I think that's everything.

Meggy:I'm so excited!

Tari:Christmas is my favorite time of year! Everything's just so beautiful!

Eventually, they heard a knock on the doors to the castle.

SMG4:They're here! *Opens the door* Hey! Merry Christmas!

John:Merry Christmas to you too, SMG4!

John and the others:*Walk inside*

Banjo:I brought my sister, if that's okay.

SMG4:Oh, it's no problem at all, Banjo!

Tari:Hello, everyone! Merry Christmas!

Rouge:Merry Christmas to you too, sweetie. *Hugs Tari and the others*

Tari:Oh My Gosh! Who's this cutie pie?!

Kazooie:That's this big dolt's sister, Tooty.

Tawna:Isn't she cute?

Tari:Yes she is! Welcome to the castle, Tooty!

Tooty:Thanks, ma'am!

SMG3:Wow, SMG4. You fixed the place up really nice.

SMG4:Thanks, SMG3. I knew we could get along.

SMG3:Duh. *Puts his arm around SMG4* I don't even know why we were even fighting to begin with.

SMG4:Alright, everyone! First off, I just wanna say Merry Christmas to all of you and I also wanna thank you for coming out today for our Secret Santa gift exchange.

John:Oh, SMG4, I want to actually go ahead and give SMG3, Desti and Ronin their surprise gifts.

SMG4:Oh. Not a problem. Go right ahead.

SMG3:Oh, John, you didn't have to do that.

John:I know, I wanted to. Now, I had to work some extra jobs to get you guys these. So, I really hope you'll like what my family and I got you.

John then went into one of the rooms and grabbed three glove-like objects. He hid them behind his back and smiled as he walked in.

John:Close your eyes.

SMG3, Desti and Ronin:*Close their eyes*

John:*Puts the glove-like objects on their right hands* When I say open your eyes, look at your right hands. Ready?

SMG3:Yeah, we're ready.

John:Open your eyes.

SMG3, Desti and Ronin opened their eyes and when they saw their right hands, they were shocked and happy with what they saw. They saw their own infinity gauntlets on their hands and looked up at John.

Desti:A-Are these for us..?!

John:Hell yes. I figured since you guys liked my gauntlet, I had to have Tails build three for you guys. He even duplicated the infinity stones from mine so you can have them also. Merry Christmas.

Desti:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!

SMG3:We LOVE it! Thanks so much!

Ronin:This is so freakin' awesome! Thanks father in-law!