Fight for the Dragon Ball! Goku's One For All!

After finding out that the Dark Wolves, John and Gabe, are working for All For One, the symbol of evil, to find the Dragon balls, the Heroes of the Multiverse are in a rush to find the Dragon balls before they do. They have three while All For One and the Dark Wolves have two, meaning they have to find the remaining two before they do.

Goku:Let's get to searching.

John:We're gonna have to split up into groups now that these pricks are out and about.

Deku:Yeah. These guys are really dangerous. All For One is the worst. All Might barely managed to take him down and my classmates and I couldn't take him down.

Goku:I'm sure I can take him. But enough about that, let's split up and search.

Everyone nodded and they all decided to split up into groups of two. While they were looking for the other Dragon balls, All For One and the Dark Wolves were outside their hideout that's not too far away from Hyrule as the two Wolves prepare to set off to find the other Dragon balls.

John:Alright, the Dragon ball should be here, right?

All For One:Yes, it should.

Gabe:Alright. We'll return with it as soon as we can, boss.

The Dark Wolves then flew away to start looking for the Dragon ball in the area. Meanwhile, John and Goku are looking around in Gerudo Valley looking for the Dragon ball that's there.

John:Hey, Goku! Did you find the Dragon ball yet?

Goku:*Digs in the dirt and lifts the Dragon ball* Just did.

John:Nice! I need to see if Janet and Ronin found the other one. You can tell everyone else that you found this one.

Goku:I found it!

Link:Great! Now we just need to find one more before we go confront All For One.

John and Goku both nodded. As they prepared to leave, they saw Broly and Cheelai appear where they are.

Deku:Oh. Hey you two!

Cheelai:How's it goin'?

Goku:Good. We're looking for the Dragon balls, our other group has got to have it by now.

Broly:Dragon balls? They're those balls with stars on them, right? Why are you looking for them exactly?

Goku:Ummm... John? Why are we doing this again?

John:*Facepalms* All For One and the evil me and Gabe? Is that ringing a bell?

Vegeta:*Has an aneurysm*

Goku:Oh yeah!Also Vegeta, if you're having an aneurysm again, Nappa was right, you must be REALLY stupid!

Vegeta:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

John (Communicator):Janet? Did you and Ronin find anything?

Janet:Not yet, dad. We're looking. I'm pretty sure Goku said it's out here somewhere.

John (Communicator):Alright. Just be careful. If All For One knows the Dragon ball is there, either he'll be there or he'll send the evil me and Gabe there.

Janet:Okay. Ronin! You found it yet?

Ronin:Ummm... *Looks behind a boulder* Yep! *Picks up the Dragon ball* Found it!

Janet:Nice one, babe! Let's go take this back to the others!

Janet and Ronin started to leave with the Dragon ball, but they were suddenly stopped by the Dark Wolves who landed in front of them.