Broly Returns! A New Unexpected Ally?!

After the ambulance took Bakugou to the hospital, the group of heroes all went back inside the castle to figure out what to do. 

 SMG4:Great:There's one casualty. But, he's not dead, which is good and bad at the same time. 

John:I'm gonna be honest, Deku, I do NOT know how you guys are able to put up with that little prick. He's everything I hate rolled into one person.

Deku:*Shrugs* He's a strong fighter.

Ajna:Even so, he's still a borderline villain while trying to be a hero, just like John said. 

Tari:Yeah, John doesn't do well with people like that, no matter how strong of a fighter they are. But it's good that he's strong when it comes to that. 

Knuckles:Yeah, but because of his stupid decision, we lost a strong fighter.

Deku:*Sighs* He might act like that, but he's kind hearted, deep down.

John:Don't take this the wrong way, but I'll believe it when I see it. Now what are we gonna do?

Goku:I know someone. I'll be back! *Uses instant transmission* 

Rouge:Who's he gonna get?

 Vegeta:I think I know who he's referring to...

Deku:*Nods* We had to fuse to fight him, which we hadn't done in a while...

John:Who might that be? Should we be worried? 

Mario:Especially since you guys had to fuse to fight him.

Vegeta:His name is Broly... And maybe a bit. Broly can go on a rampage, and destroy the planet. He turned a snow field into a barren volcanic area.

Crash:Holy shit. 

Coco:We better be careful and stay on his good side then.

Tawna:Especially since he can do that.

Iida:Someone like that is really dangerous.

Uraraka:He sounds scary.

Vegeta:If Kakarot hadn't been banned from using the potara, there wouldn't be a problem.

Goku then reappeared with Broly who was looking around since he hasn't been inside a castle before, so it's new to him.

Goku:Hey, guys! This is who I was talking about! 

John:This is Broly, Vegeta?

Vegeta:*Looks at John* Unless you want your planet in one piece, don't piss him off. Trust me.

John:Oh, trust me. We won't. 

Broly:What is this place?

Ajna:It's a castle. You haven't been inside one before?

Broly:No, I haven't. Kakarot brought me here because you need help with someone.

Uraraka:Yeah, three of them.

Vegeta:*Holds up a picture* Alright, there's a good version of the blue people, along with the bad version. You can sense that much, right Broly?

Broly:Yes. I can tell those two are good. Well... I don't know about that black and red one. Keep an eye on him.

Shadow:Hey, I can still-

John:*Covers Shadow's mouth* Shadow! Shut! The fuck! UP! Don't mind him, Broly.

Vegeta:*TFS asshole laughs at Shadow*

Shadow:Hmph. Fine.

SMG4:Now, I should tell you, there's another me and Tari, but they're evil, you can sense them too, right?